Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
On another note, Biden's silence and brief presidential statements, in contrast to Trump are fukking hilarious.
If Dems takeover the senate in January then yes maybe lockdown. If not then hell no because McConnell is not giving another stimulus check.
Biden said he would only lockdown spiking areas by zipcodes. CDC pretty much said another Lockdown is fukked because this country is too stupid (not directly stated, but the sentiment was felt) They're coming up with other strategies at this point and we're going to work with other fukking countries instead of alienating ourselves from them.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
If Dems takeover the senate in January then yes maybe lockdown. If not then hell no because McConnell is not giving another stimulus check.
He has his judges. That nikka came in like yesterday saying, "Aiight, lets talk stimulus now" He got what he needed from Trump and he and Biden are cool. McConnell was at Beau Biden's funeral.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
We need to be locked down and they need to cut these pandemic checks.

We been focused on the election all week but don't forget... covid numbers is spiking heavily.

Get this thing under control!!

Isn't it up to Governors ultimately? Or was that just Trump putting it on other people.

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
Yall made me put it on now while I'm watching these election results :russ:

:stylin::mj:

ARIBA!!!! :banderas:

Yo this shyt lowkey slaps :russ: Got me missing vacations and shyt smh :mjlol:

7IK4hX.gif

Daps
Economy is ruined already shut the fukk up
It was in triuble before the pandemic when your president was putting dumb ass tariffs and finger fukking the farmers

Take your emotions out of it big boy, Logically speaking shutting everything down immediately will ruin way more people, and the people that’s already down will get dug underground.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This party needs to reward Stacey Abrams. I don’t care how they do it but figure it out.

It’d be nice but they won’t. She’ll get a pat on the back and a “nice job negro” and that’ll be the end of it.

I hope she finds some way to take advantage of all the hood press she’s getting to somehow flip something for HERSELF rather than relying upon ungrateful Democrats