Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

calh45

Cal
Daps
fukk no. Mandate masks and social distancing and crowds. No complete lockdown, nikkas got to eat out here brah.

I hear you, but if Biden locks us down we ALL getting checks for it. How much we'd get depends on who controls the senate. If they not giving no one money to live on during the lockdown then fukk that plan and mandatory masks. I'll take a 5k or 10k check to stay the fukk home.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Fox News when they tell them in their earpiece to finally call it for Biden

tenor.gif

Daps
That dude hosting on Fox right now a Democrat low key

Yesterday, the Trump campaign was trying to call the Fox numbers guy a Democrat because they were mad that he called AZ for Biden.

They brought up the fact that the numbers guy had donated to a democratic candidate before and he came on there and answered it. Told them that he's donated 1200 in the past 12 years since being at Fox. 700 to a republican candidate who's a close friend of his and then 500 to a democratic candidate who was a close friend of the Republican friend and these were local elections

:deadmanny:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
i hope that's fake :dead:

It is
I hope Biden locks us down literally his first day in office....like total quarantine lock down. I dont know if the president even has the power but if he does, I hope he does it.

This virus shyt is ridiculous and the fact that we are by far the worse country for covid infection rates is embarrassing. Im sick of it, lock us inside for a month and lets get past this shyt

That 1st 100 day plan is gonna be so telling.

I have faith after the last 4 year's