Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vulgar :huhldup:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yeah, breh. He fukked up BAD with that one.

Obviously it's disproportionate out here in Arizona, but the love people had for him was REAL.

And the fukked up thing is, he had multiple opportunities to at least get on civil terms with him before he passed, and after. But this petty fukk decided that the beef needed to keep going just because they didn't want him at the funeral.

As bad as his term was, and as calculated as his administration has moved with some of their most insidious actions, the stories that can be told about how his absolute refusal to get out if his own fukking way are going to be amazing. Some of this shyt is something out of a damn movie.
shyt, he could have won Michigan again had he not shytted on our governor before and after his folks tried to kidnap her
shyt even if he just pardoned Kwame, I know for a FACT he could have got some black votes. But he literally didn’t give a fukk about Detroit and we showed out in record numbers on his dumbass

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This guy on Fox kept trying to give Arizona to Trump under some "what if" scenario but the touch screen had AZ locked :mjlol:

Someone had to tell him, "its locked because we (Fox) called it" :mjlol:

His response was: "Oh..
full
"

That smiley :dead:

calh45

Cal
Daps
That’s the best part of this. No longer have to hear him, Brandon Tatum, David Harris, hodge twins, and Candace Owens.

Don't forget about Silk and Diamond neither.

I'm hoping the Democrats get the senate from the georgia run off in January and then two years from now we can low key do the same shyt with the older Democrats that are holding back actual progress. It's a little funny to me that the Democrats are celebrating Stacy Abrams. They don't see that she didn't do the work for them. She did that for us. Garlin Gilchrist did the same type of work in Michigan. I've never really trusted Kamala because she's a cop, and she still ain't answering to the cop shyt she did to us, but there's people invested in doing real long term work for our people.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Biden locks us down literally his first day in office....like total quarantine lock down. I dont know if the president even has the power but if he does, I hope he does it.

This virus shyt is ridiculous and the fact that we are by far the worse country for covid infection rates is embarrassing. Im sick of it, lock us inside for a month and lets get past this shyt