Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I hope Biden locks us down literally his first day in office....like total quarantine lock down. I dont know if the president even has the power but if he does, I hope he does it.

This virus shyt is ridiculous and the fact that we are by far the worse country for covid infection rates is embarrassing. Im sick of it, lock us inside for a month and lets get past this shyt
fukk no. Mandate masks and social distancing and crowds. No complete lockdown, nikkas got to eat out here brah.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I hope Biden locks us down literally his first day in office....like total quarantine lock down. I dont know if the president even has the power but if he does, I hope he does it.

This virus shyt is ridiculous and the fact that we are by far the worse country for covid infection rates is embarrassing. Im sick of it, lock us inside for a month and lets get past this shyt
fukk no. Mandate masks and social distancing and crowds. No complete lockdown, nikkas got to eat out here brah.
If the Dems can get the senate and house or if the republicans gain the senate and are willing to reach across the aisle now with Trump off their backs to save face, I could see a massive stimulus with the lockdown being the gameplan. Thats an optimistic take

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Breh, I kind of want this too. This was one of they issues I felt I voted on.

People ain't really taking it serious like that anymore.