President Obama Just Delivered One of the GOAT Moments in American History

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Naw it's crazy how many smart dumb nikkas we have on the Coli using tired cliched rhetoric about Obama

Politicians are corporate puppets. They do not give a fukk about you. Most people think Obama is a good guy simply because he's black. Like he's 'one of us'. You're too distracted by superficial traits to understand what's going on.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
name those things and point out the results
Agricultural reforms that no one seems to talk about addressing and fixing the unbalanced flow of income to black farmers in comparison to whites.
Obviously the affordable care act which unless you ignore the facts and believe everything Fox News says has been a success and benefits rich white just as much as the poor workers.

Criminal reformsa addressing the unbalanced sentencing black convicts to white convicts which lead to shorter penalties for black convicts. Essentially meaning more freedom for black people.

Plus he has place more women is government positions than any other president.

Combine that with the fact that unemployment has improved every year he has been in office and I'd say he has had a pretty good president so far.

The only major flaw is the unprecedented bipartisanship that has occurred during his stay. But I think we all know why that is. :mjpls:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agricultural reforms that no one seems to talk about addressing and fixing the unbalanced flow of income to black farmers in comparison to whites.
Obviously the affordable care act which unless you ignore the facts and believe everything Fox News says has been a success and benefits rich white just as much as the poor workers.

Criminal reformsa addressing the unbalanced sentencing black convicts to white convicts which lead to shorter penalties for black convicts. Essentially meaning more freedom for black people.

Combine that with the fact that unemployment has improved every year he has been in office and I'd say he has had a pretty good president so far.

The only major flaw is the unprecedented bipartisanship that has occurred during his stay. But I think we all know why that is. :mjpls:
point out the results.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I forget which song it was but it was either the star spangled banner, or something like that...and the original lyrics literally talking killing a 1,000 n*****s or something to that effect. I'm trying to think of the person who wrote it now there's a statue of him at my alma mater (University of Pittsburgh).

Point is racism, anti-black racism, is embedded in damn near every facet of American society and American history.

I know the star spangled banner talked about killing slaves and hirelings. hmmm I'll have to try and find info about this.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Alright so, politics aside, that was a great eulogy, he did that man and his family proud. I don't even like that christian dogma shyt. But I can recognize great oratory when I hear it.

....but I still feel that the way forward for Black Americans would be our own political party.

If that Ferguson, Missouri shyt wasn't eye-opening, I don't know what can be. Most of the major players were democrats that WE voted in.

You know why other groups get what they want? Because they put pressure on their elected officials, whether it be through money or other means.

Meanwhile, with us...

Yup...we've been loyal as a hounddog, for no real reason.

I say let the republicans take the whitehouse, senate, and house....let the country fukking burn.

We don't have shyt to lose.

But come 2016, we'll be out there just giving away our political capital to a bunch of cac snake politicians again.

Liberalism (Political and social) is fukking killing us.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

having trouble pointing out results huh? point them out...................

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like clockwork the retards eat up these empty gestures as quick as they gargle down their high-fructose corn syrup drinks and Big Macs. A blue-blooded ex-lawyer croons some offkey Amazing Grace and all is well in the world. He's a politician and a snake just like all the rest. That shyt was cringey and transparent but not surprising it works. People, especially dumb ones, are always dazzled by empty gestures.