PRIME MIKE VICK APPRECIATION

Daps
He may have played his last snap. He never won the Big One. He's not even close to what he used to be. Some people will hate him forever.

But I was just watching old & not so old Mike Vick clips and had to pay homage- This dude made it so even White QB's had to have SOME mobility..

In the NFL during the 2000's there was no more exciting player to watch, and his story of redemption and how he stayed out of trouble since jail is inspiring.

If you had to watch 1 game Vick started: Miracle at the Meadowlands 2- Comeback from 31-10 with 8 minutes left in the game after taking a beating all game.

Shoutouts to my brehs in ATL and nationwide who remember seeing some of these plays live :salute:

Mike Vick in his prime >>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dude was overrated as a QB but i cant front he was one of the most fun players to watch ever.

I always hated the fact that he didnt work on other aspects of his game. He admitted it himself. But it's easy to do that tho. With his physical abilities anyone is bound to slack off when they can
I know i would :manny:
But part of the blame should also go on Falcons fans. WHen things didnt work out they always found someone else to blame (O-line, OC, receivers) rather than put at least some of the well deserved blame where it belonged: on Vick. It's hard for a 25 y/o to feel he needs to pick up the slack if all you do is tell him how great he is and that it's all someone else's fault.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
when Vick hit that fake slide on the Panthers...
3t2dxU9.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Severely overrated in ATL wish he put in the work he even said himself he was coasting. I did like watching the DVD team in 04

Daps
My favorite player coming up :wow:
Most swagged out qb ever:wow:
Madden 04 :wow:
Running back to the endzone then flinging that bytch:wow:

Hope he has paid off that money :mjcry:

dude to me was like a cross between Allen Iverson and Randall Cunningham- def my fave player ever- just got a fresh pair of air zoom vick 2's in the mail this wekeend

Daps
Severely overrated in ATL wish he put in the work he even said himself he was coasting. I did like watching the DVD team in 04

Yes and he played way better in Philly after he picked up a playbook- I dont even know if he was overrated- I feel he just had high expectations he didnt meet to bring SB to ATL- looking at the Matt Ryna led Falcons with all their talent and not even being able to get a NFCC game- I would say Vick was aptly rated- being half liked him and half hated him :manny:

Daps
Vick better not be denied entry into the Georgia Sports Hall Of Fame

Truth is even tho he is loved here in GA, I dont know what the criteria is for getting into there. Shannon Sharpe made it but hes from Sylvester, GA. Vick played HS and College in VA- So I would think he would go into tha VA Hall of Fame. Also if it aint Canton, I'm not sure Vick would care. ( no, i don't think he has Canton numbers, and I also wouldn't be mad if he got in- just saying)

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
when Vick hit that fake slide on the Panthers...
3t2dxU9.png

Arent you considered down when one knee hits the ground? Or does someone have to touch you first?

If thats the case he didnt fake a slide. He slid, then realized he could get more yards and changed his mind

Last edited: