PRIME MIKE VICK APPRECIATION

Daps
Arent you considered down when one knee hits the ground? Or does someone have to touch you first?

If thats the case he didnt fake a slide. He slid, then realized he could get more yards and changed his mind

i remember watching this play live (not so grainy on tv) he would have to be touchedwhile his knee was down to be down- he was untouched DOes anybody have the play ni a panthers game where This nikka hovered into the endzone? :ohhh:

EDIT: Found it!! Here is the infamous play where he literally HOVERS over the goal line without knee touching down. On a 4th and 12, on the FINAL play of regulation to force OT !

This was clutch!!! Dude dives from like 3 yards out :ohhh:

Daps
Never saw anyone fling that ball like Vick. I remember watching a preseason game and saw him throw like a 50 yard missile on a rope. Even my old ass auntie who was watching too was like Damn!

yeah that rocket arm is one thing about Vick that was never overhyped or overrated- that first play in the famous Redskins game. It was like an 88 yard catch and score, but the ball easily traveled 55-65 yards IN THE AIR

EDIT: Vick launches it from the 5, and it comes down on the other 35-- thats 60 yards in the air!! with a flicka da wrist (hoot) :ohlawd:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Truth is even tho he is loved here in GA, I dont know what the criteria is for getting into there. Shannon Sharpe made it but hes from Sylvester, GA. Vick played HS and College in VA- So I would think he would go into tha VA Hall of Fame. Also if it aint Canton, I'm not sure Vick would care. ( no, i don't think he has Canton numbers, and I also wouldn't be mad if he got in- just saying)
You don't have to be born and raised in Ga

Nique is in