Prince was only 5'2, short guys still have a chance?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
kZ132xmDzVTri.gif

Any man at any height with game can pick up women...

Most people fail to realize not every woman is shallow.
Most people fail to realize that most men are shallow. I get a lot of shyt for being forward about being shallow. I like pretty things. I like titles. I like money. I'm a capitalist. I'm okay with all of those things. Lol ironically the most morally inconsistent people I meet are hippy ass liberals. Pretending to be nice doesn't make someone any better than me.

I'm attracted to women for different reasons. The older I get the more I see a woman's worth is more than how good she looks. My thing is, then why try to look so good? I don't play into that feminist fallacy. If you try to look good it's because you want to be attractive. There are things that come with that.

I love to look good. I have a skin treatment, a fancy haircut, and I take care of myself. My clothes fit my frame perfectly. Some guys thinks I'm feminine or gay because I like to care of myself. I could stop and be a bummy ashy nikka but I won't because looking good and being attractive makes me feel good about myself. Being able to charm any girl I meet makes me feel good about myself.

A pretty girl has more influence than an ugly one. I refuse to believe pretty girls aren't aware of their power. I'm sure they're exploiting it too. Everybody does it. Nobody wants to say it though. Being attractive is a skill.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
short dudes regularly get p*ssy, a ton more short men than tall dudes in the male population :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
When you're a musical genius, charismatic, rich and famous, women won't give a fukk about your height.

Then again, if you're simply confident and can talk some game, women will look past a lot of physical shyt :manny:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Most people fail to realize that most men are shallow. I get a lot of shyt for being forward about being shallow. I like pretty things. I like titles. I like money. I'm a capitalist. I'm okay with all of those things. Lol ironically the most morally inconsistent people I meet are hippy ass liberals. Pretending to be nice doesn't make someone any better than me.

I'm attracted to women for different reasons. The older I get the more I see a woman's worth is more than how good she looks. My thing is, then why try to look so good? I don't play into that feminist fallacy. If you try to look good it's because you want to be attractive. There are things that come with that.

I love to look good. I have a skin treatment, a fancy haircut, and I take care of myself. My clothes fit my frame perfectly. Some guys thinks I'm feminine or gay because I like to care of myself. I could stop and be a bummy ashy nikka but I won't because looking good and being attractive makes me feel good about myself. Being able to charm any girl I meet makes me feel good about myself.

A pretty girl has more influence than an ugly one. I refuse to believe pretty girls aren't aware of their power. I'm sure they're exploiting it too. Everybody does it. Nobody wants to say it though. Being attractive is a skill.

:camby:

nobody asked you for that long ass essay about your self esteem fam.

You saw fit to post all that bullshyt on a message board where nobody knows you in an attempt to gain some validation. You are acting like an attention hungry girl right now. And I'm guessing you don't pull any chicks either. :lolbron:

metrosexual :scust:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:camby:

nobody asked you for that long ass essay about your self esteem fam.

You saw fit to post all that bullshyt on a message board where nobody knows you in an attempt to gain some validation. You are acting like an attention hungry girl right now. And I'm guessing you don't pull any chicks either. :lolbron:

metrosexual :scust:
Lol settle down. I wasn't even talking to you. I chose to explain my position to @Paradise Road because I respect her and we have an on going dialogue on the coli. I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't know if you sense how arrogant I am, but trust me I don't need validation from anyone I don't respect.

There are posters I respect and I keep it real with them because I value our exchanges. You're not one of them.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Lol settle down. I wasn't even talking to you. I chose to explain my position to @Paradise Road because I respect her and we have an on going dialogue on the coli. I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't know if you sense how arrogant I am, but trust me I don't need validation from anyone I don't respect.

There are posters I respect and I keep it real with them because I value our exchanges. You're not one of them.

You cared enough to reply :umad:

If you were really as above it all as you claim you wouldn't have responded :manny:

Kudos for you for hiding that insecurity and self hatred behind a veneer of arrogance