Prince was only 5'2, short guys still have a chance?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Most people fail to realize that most men are shallow. I get a lot of shyt for being forward about being shallow. I like pretty things. I like titles. I like money. I'm a capitalist. I'm okay with all of those things. Lol ironically the most morally inconsistent people I meet are hippy ass liberals. Pretending to be nice doesn't make someone any better than me.

I'm attracted to women for different reasons. The older I get the more I see a woman's worth is more than how good she looks. My thing is, then why try to look so good? I don't play into that feminist fallacy. If you try to look good it's because you want to be attractive. There are things that come with that.

I love to look good. I have a skin treatment, a fancy haircut, and I take care of myself. My clothes fit my frame perfectly. Some guys thinks I'm feminine or gay because I like to care of myself. I could stop and be a bummy ashy nikka but I won't because looking good and being attractive makes me feel good about myself. Being able to charm any girl I meet makes me feel good about myself.

A pretty girl has more influence than an ugly one. I refuse to believe pretty girls aren't aware of their power. I'm sure they're exploiting it too. Everybody does it. Nobody wants to say it though. Being attractive is a skill.
I mean most of this is true. Men are physical creatures. Most men want an attractive woman... whatever attractive is to them.

Beautiful women are like tall men... they will always be top tier.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I mean most of this is true. Men are physical creatures. Most men want an attractive woman... whatever attractive is to them.

Beautiful women are like tall men... they will always be top tier.
I think men worship themselves TBH. Especially alphas. It's a man's world. What's wild to me is not all cultures separate men and women like the western world. I've been learning about Ancient Africa recently. I'm learning about how men and women having equal influence in society really is natural and the only way for a society to be healthy. My question is how do I stop thinking a way I've been conditioned to think for 26 years? I played sports too. So the conditioning runs deep. I don't want to be a loser.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Prince was a regular guy, dude will be KentTV status

Every woman has a price, any woman can be bought. Prince had the money and fame, women would be quick to overlook his height.

Daps
As a short breh to another short breh you need to grow up OP :mjlol:

I stopped worrying about shyt I can't control along time ago and I've been eating ever since.

Daps
Take away his god like talent and bankroll and he'd be a virgin

:duck:

Bruh still had charisma and clearly didn't give a fukk about anything anybody had to say. he'd definitely still get play. :yeshrug:

And how is what I said ducktales? You nikkas I swear :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
kZ132xmDzVTri.gif

Any man at any height with game can pick up women...

Most people fail to realize not every woman is shallow.
Define game :lupe:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Man, Prince would still be getting play as a regular dude, because he'd still have his flair and swagger. Plus he doesn't seem like that he would be super picky, anyways. (I could see "regular Prince" with a short cute chubby chick)

And I'm sure he was precocious and probably got it in at an early age before girls started being hardliners on the height sh*t.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I think men worship themselves TBH. Especially alphas. It's a man's world. What's wild to me is not all cultures separate men and women like the western world. I've been learning about Ancient Africa recently. I'm learning about how men and women having equal influence in society really is natural and the only way for a society to be healthy. My question is how do I stop thinking a way I've been conditioned to think for 26 years? I played sports too. So the conditioning runs deep. I don't want to be a loser.
Old habits die hard. It would be hard to think differently from what you usually do.... But it is possible. It's kinda like the story you told about you and the young lady from work. You usually don't like women like her but you opened up to the possibility of getting to know her when got to talk to her a bit.