Prodigy (Mobb Deep) 1994 – 2002 Non-Album Tracklist - Did I miss a few gems?

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
someone is selling unreleased Mobb deep from 96-99 in this discord Join the Lost Media Collectors Discord Server! These are high quality DAT files he got from a stolen DAT

Mobb Deep unreleased tracks from stolen DATS:
Beyond White Lines
Flippin
Gun Love
In The Long Run
Perfect Plot
Personal
Rare Species (Modus Operandi) (remix)
Rock With Us w/ Busta Rhymes
Shysty w/ Big Noyd
Three From NYC w/ Big Noyd
To all my nikkaz…
Uno Dos *Havoc w/ Ty Nitty & Godfather (of Infamous Mobb)
Walls Talk *Havoc only

These all exist out in the internet as shytty quality or with Dj drops or from bootleg vinyl but not at this quality level. These are lossless DAT transfers

just going by the variants that I have, I am missing the 5 songs at the bottom

It's my server - just PM me your username and i'll get you in to talk to him

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Can you tell us the content of your whole collection of your fav rappers.

Ive been downloading everything wutang to the point its like year by year compilations, douboe checked against discogs and wu kyricz website to make sure im collecting everything there is.

I got like 25 unreleased immobhilarity tracks to make it a classic. Rare shyt that took me forever to find. Like this

A 5 mic lex diamond story version with all raes 2002-2004 work

Collecting rzas entire catalog

I started mobb deep but i didnt know about these dat versions.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ive been downloading everything wutang to the point its like year by year compilations, douboe checked against discogs and wu kyricz website to make sure im collecting everything there is.

I got like 25 unreleased immobhilarity tracks to make it a classic. Rare shyt that took me forever to find. Like this

A 5 mic lex diamond story version with all raes 2002-2004 work

Collecting rzas entire catalog

I started mobb deep but i didnt know about these dat versions.

Any ultra rare ish (particularly produced by RZA, 4th, true master) from 93-2000ish, especially pre-forever ish?

I have some, I’ll track down the YouTube links but I’m hoping there’s other stuff I’m missing

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Any ultra rare ish (particularly produced by RZA, 4th, true master) from 93-2000ish, especially pre-forever ish?

I have some, I’ll track down the YouTube links but I’m hoping there’s other stuff I’m missing
Not particularly

The most slept on stuff ive found is rzas currrent work with william cooper. He had a LOT of dope new rza shyt noones heard. Began that collecting as burke was releasing everything on ig

Theres not a lot out there that we dont have. Maybe the illusions of love song from the rza demo is the rarest best new find

This is something i just found from digi bullet era i like

Some anr played this a few years ago on a podcast from a 1991 rza demo