How can his father have so much charisma and he have negative charisma :dahell:

perfect-towel_zps35163b78.gif
You know what they say, generational skip. :sas2:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
A lot of wrestlers don't like outsiders coming into there territory period especially if they feel that the guy/girls isn't going to show there profession respect. I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of them felt the same way during the guest host era

Wrestlers don't like when they feel outsiders make there profession look like a joke they get very defensive.

It wasn't that serious for Axel to call out the segment in the same breath word was backstage it was a mad house after one of the his sons yell the n word and seeing that Axel saw everything backstage as he had a segment right after that why he probably speaking out.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
fukk Curtis Axel nobody give a fukk what he think. He know what fukkin company he works for. He knows who is boss is. I could see if this was ROH where the focus is pretty much in-ring shyt, but it's WWE!!! The same company that had Vince McMahon pull his naked ass out on national tv n did tricks with his ass

:russ::dead:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
A lot of wrestlers don't like outsiders coming into there territory period especially if they feel that the guy/girls isn't going to show there profession respect. I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of them felt the same way during the guest host era

Wrestlers don't like when they feel outsiders make there profession look like a joke they get very defensive.

It wasn't that serious for Axel to call out the segment in the same breath word was backstage it was a mad house after one of the his sons yell the n word and seeing that Axel saw everything backstage as he had a segment right after that why he probably speaking out.

True.. and an even bigger reason people have a problem with LaVar is how he became famous. They dont make any kind of stink about Athletes like Gronk or whoever else because they didnt become famous in a reality tv style way Ball did.

The rest of the mainstream media is coming around on LaVar because now he isnt saying outlandish things about LeBron's kid or beating Jordan in a one on one game. He's not taking himself as serious.. but in the wrestling world, anyone who comes off as not a fan or doesnt take the business serious is gonna get flack.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Man if Curtis Axel doesn't go sit his ass down somewhere. He's about to be on the next round of roster cuts, ol hating ass.

I think this is the perfect time and place to say this.....

Mr Perfect was overrated as fukk

I never understood his appeal, but then again, I didn't start watching wrestling until '97.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just seen someone call the Ball fam a "family of basketball hoodlums" :mjpls::childplease::snoop: Sure they stay turnt 24/7 but
LClWdrz.gif

they just gotta be "hoodlums" huh?
I swear cacs. Lavar nor his sons have ever been in trouble with the law, the boys from what I've read get good grades in school, Lavar has been married to their mother 20+ years, etc. I'm sure whoever made that comment probably stans a wrestler(s) who are in a profession that is NOTORIOUS for drug use, adultery, alcoholism, steroids, sexual harassment, domestic violence, racism, bullying, suicides, early deaths, etc. but the Ball family are hoodlums.:mjpls:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
kinda agree about perfect being overrated

why didn't any of that greatness translate to WCW?

immediately affiliated with the 4 Horsemen, then a high profile swerve to join the nWo

given a US title run, had him paired with Rick Rude

these should make anyone a main eventer but......
By the time he came to WCW he was past his prime. He spent years on the shelf due to a back injury and joined the NWO when they were already huge. He got lost in the shuffle.