Professional Job God Curtis Axel Does Not Approve of Lavar Ball Segment

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's hilarious that wrestlers lash out at the fans, celebrities, the media when the man 100% responsible is Vince McMahon. If Axel isn't man enough to tell Vince his concerns to his face, then shut the fukk up.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Stay mad
ExcitableWelldocumentedChital-size_restricted.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:Been my reaction seeing folks complain about that segment. I ain't being judgmental or anything but most the backlash I'm seeing from this segment is coming from Caucasians(some African Americans too) Like y'all knew LaVar and his sons were gonna be guests for MizTv. You mean to tell me that y'all hands stopped working so that you couldn't change the channel? :rudy::camby: Commentary even gave a heads up on the segment being "up next" Miss me with all that crying

CACs hate Lavar. Every black person I know, loves the guy. Above all the antics you can see he's down for his kids, and I'm 100% behind that. Plus the way he sonned Kristine Leahy and Jason Fatlock was legendary. He told her to Stay in yo lane, then starts selling Stay in yo lane T-shirts for $60 a pop.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah, Perfect had crazy amount of charisma. No idea how he son got NONE of that.

Side note: the most impressive thing is that .gif is Heenan's catch of the towel. He NEVER looked up. The whole thing is great.
I just realized Heenan caught the towel when you mentioned it! :ohhh::gladbron::pachaha:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Ax Man talking a lot of shyt for a dude currently riding Mike from The Real World's coattails.

If he has strong feelings about the kind of segments on Raw, he should take it up with Vince. Though I suspect this is just him towing the company line of being upset over the segment because of LaMelo.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Just seen someone call the Ball fam a "family of basketball hoodlums" :mjpls::childplease::snoop: Sure they stay turnt 24/7 but
LClWdrz.gif

they just gotta be "hoodlums" huh?

I'd be surprised as fukk if any of the ball kids seen even 1 criminal up close. No doubt they played bball 24/7