In.
807232512.gif

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
Like everybody else, I'm anxious to see how Geno progresses. Hopefully this O line will hold up, we get production from our receivers, our D line continues to reek havoc, and our secondary doesn't get torched too much. We can be 6-10 or 10-6.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Milliner and Coples the two nikkas I got my eye on. Especially Milliner :ufdup:

Any word on Chris Johnson? Please give us something. Ivory just a bowling ball out there.

I'm not too worried about Geno. My thing is Vick waiting in the wings, ready to take that spot in a moments notice. Rex playing for his job for real this year so he can't be on no patient fukkboy shyt.

Just the thought of Mo Wilk, Sheldon and Big Snacks out there crushing nikkas got me like :ohlawd:

We could be one of the best teams or one of the worst teams this year and I love it. Gang green fukkers!

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/40727/johnson-blazes-through-practice

He is 28 years old, really healthy for the first time in a long time... i know it seems too good to be true... but he could really get back to his early glory... we should have a 3 year window with him here... it really just comes down to his conditioning... did he want it in the offseason... and to quote bill simmons... i think we got an F You season of epic proportions comin from CJ2K this year...

and if all else fails... hes gonna make the jets a shytload of alot better on madden lol

Daps
I really want to see geno grow. I'm rooting for the kid:obama:

Don't be bringing your bullshyt in here this season @LastEmperor2k2 :ufdup:

Tell your fans to stop tagging me then, clearly looking for my presence.

I also like Geno, but once again, it seems like the Jets are probably gonna mishandle this one too. Learning the position from Mike Vick is like taking lessons from Ric Flair on money management.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/40727/johnson-blazes-through-practice

He is 28 years old, really healthy for the first time in a long time... i know it seems too good to be true... but he could really get back to his early glory... we should have a 3 year window with him here... it really just comes down to his conditioning... did he want it in the offseason... and to quote bill simmons... i think we got an F You season of epic proportions comin from CJ2K this year...

and if all else fails... hes gonna make the jets a shytload of alot better on madden lol

To me the RB situation is something I got my eye on this season. I'd even go on record in saying this dynamic gonna be something that makes or breaks Geno. Last season we had something early with that trio of Powell, Ivory and Goodson. They covered up for Geno. Once Goodson got hurt shyt was never the same..

I'm not expecting CJ to go back to that 2000+ yard shyt, but when you got that fukking bowling ball Ivory taking snaps up the middle that's gonna conserve you. He could take snaps wide or sweep, and if he stays healthy we eating.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
To me the RB situation is something I got my eye on this season. I'd even go on record in saying this dynamic gonna be something that makes or breaks Geno. Last season we had something early with that trio of Powell, Ivory and Goodson. They covered up for Geno. Once Goodson got hurt shyt was never the same..

I'm not expecting CJ to go back to that 2000+ yard shyt, but when you got that fukking bowling ball Ivory taking snaps up the middle that's gonna conserve you. He could take snaps wide or sweep, and if he stays healthy we eating.
fukking goodson smh. What a waste of talent. That burst he showed when he came in the game last year :wow: