Prove It: The Official 2014 New York Jets Season Thread

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
fukking goodson smh. What a waste of talent. That burst he showed when he came in the game last year :wow:

I mean it was only like 3 games or whatever but dude was averaging like 9 years carry. He was more versatile than Powell or Ivory, but it helped that we was using all three.

I really feel like that production we saw from Goodson we could see in Chris Johnson this year. Hopefully CJ's knee is good and he stay healthy.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Then there's the Brian Winters problem

OG-Scatter-Graph-Corrected.png

Third worst rookie performance at guard in PFF history.

Dude was the only rookie started that did NOT improve during the season. I don't see him improving this coming season. I pray the Dakota Dozier signing makes this a misnomer.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Then there's the Brian Winters problem

OG-Scatter-Graph-Corrected.png

Third worst rookie performance at guard in PFF history.

Dude was the only rookie started that did NOT improve during the season. I don't see him improving this coming season. I pray the Dakota Dozier signing makes this a misnomer.

We all know Dozier taking that spot. Let's be reality tho breh, as bad as Winters was he still was an upgrade over Ducasse:huhldup:.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Why does this myth exist? NO... He wasn't!!

You gonna sit here and act like you wasn't relieved when we benched Ducasse? :ufdup:

In the time it took you to post that Ducasse got another penalty. If he woulda stop picking those up so much, among other things, we wouldn't have been forced to make the switch. :stopitslime:

NYC Rebel

Daps
You gonna sit here and act like you wasn't relieved when we benched Ducasse? :ufdup:

In the time it took you to post that Ducasse got another penalty. If he woulda stop picking those up so much, among other things, we wouldn't have been forced to make the switch. :stopitslime:
I'm going to sit here and say the switch was made because he was an Idzik selection...NOT based on performance.

nothing you can say puts Winters performance over Ducasse. yes....two players can suck and one being worse. Winters didn't have a single game where he had a positive rating. He have up 12 sacks. Saying Ducasse sucks is obvious. But Winters was worse.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'm going to sit here and say the switch was made because he was an Idzik selection...NOT based on performance.

nothing you can say puts Winters performance over Ducasse. yes....two players can suck and one being worse. Winters didn't have a single game where he had a positive rating. He have up 12 sacks. Saying Ducasse sucks is obvious. But Winters was worse.

You know what I can't even argue with that. At the time I was just sick of Ducasse's mistakes and relieved he was being benched. Few games later I was sick of winters. This spot is the big question mark.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
You know what I can't even argue with that. At the time I was just sick of Ducasse's mistakes and relieved he was being benched. Few games later I was sick of winters. This spot is the big question mark.

Hopefully a guard shakes loose- camp casualty or something...

NYC Rebel

Daps

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Dakota Dozier I heard was looking good in camp.

Finally found an article showing tape of him. He has to work on his strength and keeping his feet moving a times but his film is better than Winters coming out of college
http://turnonthejets.com/2014/07/scouting-jets-rookies-dakota-dozier/

He's a bull, which I like. Hopefully he wins the job...but rookie guards as we saw last year- their heads are spinning in the pass game. Middle pressure destroys an offense.

fukkin Warford was so close to getting to us last year.

NYC Rebel

Daps
He's a bull, which I like. Hopefully he wins the job...but rookie guards as we saw last year- their heads are spinning in the pass game. Middle pressure destroys an offense.

:scusthov: