PSA: Thread banning trolls/derailers (Dylan & Xane)

You vote, TSC:

• Fair

• Unfair

Results are only viewable after voting.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
For the last few months, tired of waiting for @Dpc292 (Dylan) to be permabanned, I used what little power mods have to ban him from threads individually.

This worked for the summer. He would spam a thread whining about not getting into the PPV thread, then I'd just bounce it to the bushes and everything was fine...

...except one time, I get to read this:
Whoever did that is wrong and shouldn't be a mod:yeshrug:

I understand that people don't like him, but keeping him out of a thread when he hasn't done anything to warrant it is just wrong and an abuse of power. Either ban him outright or let him post in threads until he actually breaks the rules.
Because a respected vet considered what I did as an abuse of power, I dialed back.

I didn't thread ban for Saturday's show, and look at what we get:
how am i more annoying tonight then how i usually am?
And so @Dpc292 and @Laz X'Angelis shat up the "Live from MSG" thread.

So when @The Rainmaker asks Dylan why he wasn't banned from the thread, as had worked SO WELL before...dude isn't thankful to slip through the cracks...he actually gets cocky:
Yeah no that's not allowed. He wouldn't be allowed to if he tried, and that's not me sounding cocky, it's harrassment and unethical and unfair to users on here that would have to experience it.
I thread banned you as I fukking felt like it. For months. Nobody gave me permission, I just did it. I'll ban you from every single thread I want to, because you're a stupid piece of shyt.

It's not harassment, it's not unfair. You've called TSC posters "******s" and "uneducated thugs," and you don't belong at this forum.

I dialed it back out of respect for a vet, but fukk it. You're buried on this forum. I'll ban you from every single thread I find your shyt posts in.

Find another community that will take you in. I'm closing the loophole that kept you in this one.

As for @Laz X'Angelis , who will no doubt love the attention...I saw your antics too. At least Dylan appears to be on the autistic spectrum, but man, you have the capacity to know how pathetic you are.

All you do is talk about yourself, or in some weird ass "this is me giving a review" tone that screams meglomaniac. Nobody gives a fukk.

TSC wasn't clamoring for your return :heh:

But you can't cope with that, or something. You still insist (after this post, mind you) on creating pointless arguments and derailing threads STILL.

So you, too, are getting "the Dylan treatment." Behave in regular threads, get your main event privileges back.

If you're very upset right now, please do go blow up Event Staff or Coli Twitter, I don't give a fukk. I asked to be demodded months ago :yeshrug:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We shouldn't have to use the ignore button. Otherwise what is really the point of mods???

Address an issue before it becomes a problem. TSC is a tightly knit section of this forum and if someone is rocking the boat then the motherfukker needs to be thrown OFF.

Racism should especially not be tolerated. I haven't seen it but if it happened and it's happened repeatedly then it should be addressed.

I'm with Chewie on this one...give troublemakers the deavors :camby:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I was like who the fukk is this dc dude. I'm not involved with TSC heavy outside show thread so his name is unfamiliar but I see now it's badger. fukk him. As far as xane, he's a lame and weirdo but harmless. One of those old school SOHH trolls who really tries to convince people on his gimmick like R=G