PSA: Thread banning trolls/derailers (Dylan & Xane)

You vote, TSC:

• Fair

• Unfair

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
OK I usually ignore spit but that wc dude was wack as hell. At least the Xane dude is mildly entertaining, even though it seems as if he's trying way too hard to vie for attention.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
To tip my hand and make things clearer, I'm just advocating for either a 1 week ban for @Laz X'Angelis (or a thread ban from HIAC) for ignoring past warnings for thread derailing and stinking up the MSG thread.

@Dpc292 should be permabanned forever
At least the Xane dude is mildly entertaining, even though it seems as if he's trying way too hard to vie for attention.
As long as he's not begging for arguments and trolling threads, I don't really mind him. And c'mon, look at this:
Karma's a bytch, @Dpc292

Deny an allegiance with me in this thread and get blocked by people anyway, "brehs"...
That's just funny :heh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Naw, man. I'm usually patient as fukk when it comes to certain styles of bullshyt and trolling, but they got to go.

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
I'm not a white supremacist or a racist. I'm just an idiot. I admit it, I am an idiot when it comes to online communicating, I try to say one thing and I say it in a way that makes it sound like something completely wrong. Im sorry for my stupidity and I wish to change.

Also I would like to apologize for the way I acted on the WWE MSG thread on Saturday, it was immature, inappropriate, and just plain childish. I try to change, but I always react to things in the heat of the moment. It's just something I've always had a problem with, I always act emotionally on something without thinking about it.

And the racist comment was once. I don't remember doing it any other time. Sorry if that sounds like an excuse or an idiotic response, but I don't remember.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I've been patiently waiting for a ban on WC since he made those comments. I couldn't screenshot them quick enough to even try to report it. Dude needs to be IP banned from this shyt permanently. Anything that disrupts TSC shouldn't be tolerated. Unlike every other forum on The Coli, there's no other place on the Internet that allows us to congregate in this way. Everywhere else is full of unfunny dudes who actually think this shyt is real.

Xane is harmless just like on SOHH even though his trolling does seem to work much better over here :heh: