PSA: Thread banning trolls/derailers (Dylan & Xane)

You vote, TSC:

• Fair

• Unfair

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Xane is harmless just like on SOHH even though his trolling does seem to work much better over here :heh:

Except I'm not trolling...unless trolling is somebody being who they are and having an opposing viewpoint, which is the truth, then guilty like a muthafukka...

How "harmless" is a nikka when this shyt is goin' on? Seriously.

:snoop:...all this focus on me but ain't nobody tryin' to have the real trolls banned, I wonder why that is...

:salute:@Henzo and @THEREALBRAND, y'all see they railroadin' a nikka.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I just used the ignore button :yeshrug:

This. Don't have Dpc whoever on ignore as I rarely recall seeing him post, but the other cat is obnoxious and tries entirely too hard.
If everyone hits ignore, they'll eventually get tired of talking to themselves.

:manny:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I've been patiently waiting for a ban on WC since he made those comments. I couldn't screenshot them quick enough to even try to report it. Dude needs to be IP banned from this shyt permanently.
He was quoted by @captaincharisma who had no reason to fake it at all, so it was always fact to me.

It's been further cemented by that thread where he used "uneducated thug" to continue to troll.

His false persecution complex and accusations of racism are continued trolling.

When people in the "RAW thread that was ignored" were temporarily unignoring him to see the thread, he continued to troll, then tried to make a one sentence OP for the NXT Takeover Brooklyn thread.

He deliberately goes tone deaf to derail actual comedy. He's a piece of human garbage for a variety of reasons, and our PPV threads prove to be better without him as a result.

I completely agree, he should not be a part of this community again.

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
He was quoted by @captaincharisma who had no reason to fake it at all, so it was always fact to me.

It's been further cemented by that thread where he used "uneducated thug" to continue to troll.

His false persecution complex and accusations of racism are continued trolling.

When people in the "RAW thread that was ignored" were temporarily unignoring him to see the thread, he continued to troll, then tried to make a one sentence OP for the NXT Takeover Brooklyn thread.

He deliberately goes tone deaf to derail actual comedy. He's a piece of human garbage for a variety of reasons, and our PPV threads prove to be better without him as a result.

I completely agree, he should not be a part of this community again.
I'm not doing things purposely, i just say what comes to mind and always feel the need to respond to people that are talking about me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
For all that crying about the Rock, you nyggas sure as hell be quiet and don't be facebooking or tweeting those hurt feelings over a press conference comment:laugh:

Last edited:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
giphy.gif