PSA: Thread banning trolls/derailers (Dylan & Xane)

You vote, TSC:

• Fair

• Unfair

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This nikka is a top 3 mod :russ:

Wheres the receipts on Dylans racist drop? :jbhmm:

Xane sort of talks funny, but other than that I don't know why he irks folks. dude was a persona non grata way back on SOHH too for some reason :heh:

He doesnt talk funny. If you knew him on sohh youd know that loser would write promos like he was a fukking wrestler. He was corny and got no sold there. He's autistic too, but more different than badger.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Except I'm not trolling...unless trolling is somebody being who they are and having an opposing viewpoint, which is the truth, then guilty like a muthafukka...

How "harmless" is a nikka when this shyt is goin' on? Seriously.

:snoop:...all this focus on me but ain't nobody tryin' to have the real trolls banned, I wonder why that is...

:salute:@Henzo and @THEREALBRAND, y'all see they railroadin' a nikka.

Do you homie :ehh: I don't have a problem with you either way :manny:

You actually got the short end of the stick getting lumped in with Badger though.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hes banned

duhon-dancing.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
To tip my hand and make things clearer, I'm just advocating for either a 1 week ban for @Laz X'Angelis (or a thread ban from HIAC) for ignoring past warnings for thread derailing and stinking up the MSG thread.

@Dpc292 should be permabanned forever As long as he's not begging for arguments and trolling threads, I don't really mind him. And c'mon, look at this:
That's just funny :heh:

Laz X'Angelis said:
Karma's a bytch, @Dpc292

Deny an allegiance with me in this thread and get blocked by people anyway, "brehs"...

Looks like hellified trolling to me for the lolz, trying to find sensitive Blacks so we can't really concentrate on shyt but being combative. Why not permaban both? He overtly wanted to work with an obvious troll to stir shyt up.

Yeah, it's a game to them and some, but sometimes you just want to eff with people without all the bullshyt of the attention mongers, and they look to go far in ruining that vibe. If you want to be entertained by low level bs, then keep em, but that quote is a helluva indictment.