PSA: Thread banning trolls/derailers (Dylan & Xane)

You vote, TSC:

• Fair

• Unfair

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
If it's about me, then I edited very small typos, as usual. I'm way too much a grammar perfectionist on myself, but too much a fast typer. The original quote is a quote from somewhere else, found earlier in thread that I copied and pasted as I didn't know how to multi quote it.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's about me, then I edited very small typos, as usual. I'm way too much a grammar perfectionist on myself, but too much a fast typer. The original quote is a quote from somewhere else, found earlier in thread that I copied and pasted as I didn't know how to multi quote it.
Nah, was trying to post in the Raw thread. :cheers:

MrSinnister

Daps
Nah, was trying to post in the Raw thread. :cheers:
Yeah..tried to watch the boring game..then tried catching up in Raw to eff with yaw. Got caught up in this too and keep going through the commercials on DVR. You lot male suffering Raw worth it, but can't catch it live anymore.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
if the powers that be see fit ( @cook ), i can be the judge dredd we've all been waiting for :blessed:

MrSinnister

Daps
Im all for banning the autistic posters. At the same time its not hard to just scroll down when you see an autistic rant. :manny:
True on logic...the principality urges to get rid of just shut stirrers though. New people don't know what's going on and having to deal with that onslaught so early ruins the intellectual Black vibe going on here and gives the place a low-rent Empire feel.

Disagreeing with people doesn't make the opposition a troll...but if you're purposely trying to make people catch feelings...why should you have a place here?

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Laz X'Angelis said:
Karma's a bytch, @Dpc292

Deny an allegiance with me in this thread and get blocked by people anyway, "brehs"...

Looks like hellified trolling to me for the lolz, trying to find sensitive Blacks so we can't really concentrate on shyt but being combative. Why not permaban both? He overtly wanted to work with an obvious troll to stir shyt up.

Yeah, it's a game to them and some, but sometimes you just want to eff with people without all the bullshyt of the attention mongers, and they look to go far in ruining that vibe. If you want to be entertained by low level bs, then keep em, but that quote is a helluva indictment.
He's a fukking clown.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
For the last few months, tired of waiting for @Dpc292 (Dylan) to be permabanned, I used what little power mods have to ban him from threads individually.

This worked for the summer. He would spam a thread whining about not getting into the PPV thread, then I'd just bounce it to the bushes and everything was fine...

...except one time, I get to read this:Because a respected vet considered what I did as an abuse of power, I dialed back.

I didn't thread ban for Saturday's show, and look at what we get:

And so @Dpc292 and @Laz X'Angelis shat up the "Live from MSG" thread.

So when @The Rainmaker asks Dylan why he wasn't banned from the thread, as had worked SO WELL before...dude isn't thankful to slip through the cracks...he actually gets cocky:I thread banned you as I fukking felt like it. For months. Nobody gave me permission, I just did it. I'll ban you from every single thread I want to, because you're a stupid piece of shyt.

It's not harassment, it's not unfair. You've called TSC posters "******s" and "uneducated thugs," and you don't belong at this forum.

I dialed it back out of respect for a vet, but fukk it. You're buried on this forum. I'll ban you from every single thread I find your shyt posts in.

Find another community that will take you in. I'm closing the loophole that kept you in this one.

As for @Laz X'Angelis , who will no doubt love the attention...I saw your antics too. At least Dylan appears to be on the autistic spectrum, but man, you have the capacity to know how pathetic you are.

All you do is talk about yourself, or in some weird ass "this is me giving a review" tone that screams meglomaniac. Nobody gives a fukk.

TSC wasn't clamoring for your return :heh:

But you can't cope with that, or something. You still insist (after this post, mind you) on creating pointless arguments and derailing threads STILL.

So you, too, are getting "the Dylan treatment." Behave in regular threads, get your main event privileges back.

If you're very upset right now, please do go blow up Event Staff or Coli Twitter, I don't give a fukk. I asked to be demodded months ago :yeshrug:
This isn't a democracy, it's a privately owned business. I totally agree with your position. Habitual line steppers need to be checked.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
For the last few months, tired of waiting for @Dpc292 (Dylan) to be permabanned, I used what little power mods have to ban him from threads individually.

This worked for the summer. He would spam a thread whining about not getting into the PPV thread, then I'd just bounce it to the bushes and everything was fine...

...except one time, I get to read this:Because a respected vet considered what I did as an abuse of power, I dialed back.

I didn't thread ban for Saturday's show, and look at what we get:

And so @Dpc292 and @Laz X'Angelis shat up the "Live from MSG" thread.

So when @The Rainmaker asks Dylan why he wasn't banned from the thread, as had worked SO WELL before...dude isn't thankful to slip through the cracks...he actually gets cocky:I thread banned you as I fukking felt like it. For months. Nobody gave me permission, I just did it. I'll ban you from every single thread I want to, because you're a stupid piece of shyt.

It's not harassment, it's not unfair. You've called TSC posters "******s" and "uneducated thugs," and you don't belong at this forum.

I dialed it back out of respect for a vet, but fukk it. You're buried on this forum. I'll ban you from every single thread I find your shyt posts in.

Find another community that will take you in. I'm closing the loophole that kept you in this one.

As for @Laz X'Angelis , who will no doubt love the attention...I saw your antics too. At least Dylan appears to be on the autistic spectrum, but man, you have the capacity to know how pathetic you are.

All you do is talk about yourself, or in some weird ass "this is me giving a review" tone that screams meglomaniac. Nobody gives a fukk.

TSC wasn't clamoring for your return :heh:

But you can't cope with that, or something. You still insist (after this post, mind you) on creating pointless arguments and derailing threads STILL.

So you, too, are getting "the Dylan treatment." Behave in regular threads, get your main event privileges back.

If you're very upset right now, please do go blow up Event Staff or Coli Twitter, I don't give a fukk. I asked to be demodded months ago :yeshrug:

:mjlol: :snoop:

Why don't you just put him on ignore?:mindblown:

Drama queen! :pacspit: :umad:

Daps
What's the backstory on this Dylan dude?:dame:

EDIT: I just read up on what happened. Late as hell.

FAMILY0.gif~c200

Last edited: