PSA: Thread banning trolls/derailers (Dylan & Xane)

You vote, TSC:

• Fair

• Unfair

Results are only viewable after voting.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Hes banned

duhon-dancing.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Dude has the worst animated gifs ever man. And they make no sense.
Seems like a person who is an actual troll, but playing a hood life act and on the sensibilities of folks. I've seen overt racists on FB and Twitter using street terms while they put down the race.

Gotta start being able to recognize the enemy and force them to leave or stick to the voyeur shadows. Since this is an anonymous forum, we kinda got be vigilant in blasting off those who get too high in their own racist asses, to respect you. I work with what they become. A bunch of inner bigots with some hood pass that they quote to enable more bullshyt.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'm not a white supremacist or a racist. I'm just an idiot. I admit it, I am an idiot when it comes to online communicating, I try to say one thing and I say it in a way that makes it sound like something completely wrong. Im sorry for my stupidity and I wish to change.

Also I would like to apologize for the way I acted on the WWE MSG thread on Saturday, it was immature, inappropriate, and just plain childish. I try to change, but I always react to things in the heat of the moment. It's just something I've always had a problem with, I always act emotionally on something without thinking about it.

And the racist comment was once. I don't remember doing it any other time. Sorry if that sounds like an excuse or an idiotic response, but I don't remember.
Try to cop pleas, and get banned anyways, brehs....:russ:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Try to cop pleas, and get banned anyways, brehs....:russ:
I used to be a timber cruiser, and this sounds like my ex boss. There's usually only one or two of us to a job, unless training, and he loved to use his hip hop acumen and ex drug dealer status, to hid overt racist tendencies. He always presumed Blacks hated him, because they didn't show him enough deference on his dikk riding of the culture. He seems to be the rare male borderline personality though.

Looking online more, I see that type of troll more often, but imagine a real life one. I'm talking nearly psychotic, but charismatic.