Puerto Rican man gets his DM ignored by a woman on tagged turns racist

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Dude was mild

ya'll be in here so damn corny.... I bet you also believe those fake skits on youtube and those "funny" text memes......for whatever reason these latino threads have been poppin up more but im glad i live in the real world ya'll internet nerds keep acting fake woke on these boards
You ever look outside on the ground after a rainfall and you see worms wiggling out the dirt squirming and crawling around in the mud and on sidewalk for people to step on? This kinda what's occurring with Latinos where their true selves are being exposed and highlighted for the brehs to be woke on because Latinos have done a good job of slithering around in our midst and hiding their true nature. c00ns have kept y'all safe, not checking y'all on your racist and bigoted ways and allowing the disrespect both in this fukked up country and in your native countries of origin. The narrative has always been that we are somehow aligned in the struggle and for " the cause" but in reality y'all dikk riding until y'all get where y'all need to be and jump ship on over to the white regime

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Dude was mild

You ever look outside on the ground after a rainfall and you see worms wiggling out the dirt squirming and crawling around in the mud and on sidewalk for people to step on? This kinda what's occurring with Latinos where their true selves are being exposed and highlighted for the brehs to be woke on because Latinos have done a good job of slithering around in our midst and hiding their true nature. c00ns have kept y'all safe, not checking y'all on your racist and bigoted ways and allowing the disrespect both in this fukked up country and in your native countries of origin. The narrative has always been that we are somehow aligned in the struggle and for " the cause" but in reality y'all dikk riding until y'all get where y'all need to be and jump ship on over to the white regime

you wack as fukk and fake fukkin woke....what happened to you ....i remember you being a quality poster if you had the same SN before... like honestly you had to had some really bad experience ....but now you're just generalizing so you honestly believe every single latino aint shyt and are snakes....i'll respect your opinion but let's keep it real you're just a fake woke cat (we have no evidence you're even black) stirring the pot online cause you love the attention and the little following and co-signs you get on here cause in real life you're just a herb and probably got your bytch taken by a mexican so you hatin latinos...

cause i knooooow for a fact if you living in jersey you aint spewing this shyt in Camden, in patterson. in elizabeth, in newwark cause you'd get your snot box caved in bruh be honest you from middle of nowhere new jersey near 6 flags or some shyt......keep you're hattin rhettoric to yourself if the mods had any sense you'd be banned by now

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
He got curved by a 44 year old
postimage org browse
Screenshot_20180324_204308.png
She is mad thick
:takedat:
But she got a 10 head...
:francis:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
So a possibly fake picture gets posted everyone hates latino....and this dude @Trent cause me spic (see evidence below) is this not wrong...honestly are you guys cool with someone calling me a spic? or is that 100% okay (be honest) i wanna know who im posting with? this shyt gotta go both ways when it comes to respect
Screen%20Shot%202018-03-24%20at%2010.33.25%20PM_zpskvmcg7rh.png
Gotta H.Y.O.N El Breho :mjgrin:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
you wack as fukk and fake fukkin woke....what happened to you ....i remember you being a quality poster if you had the same SN before... like honestly you had to had some really bad experience ....but now you're just generalizing so you honestly believe every single latino aint shyt and are snakes....i'll respect your opinion but let's keep it real you're just a fake woke cat (we have no evidence you're even black) stirring the pot online cause you love the attention and the little following and co-signs you get on here cause in real life you're just a herb and probably got your bytch taken by a mexican so you hatin latinos...

cause i knooooow for a fact if you living in jersey you aint spewing this shyt in Camden, in patterson. in elizabeth, in newwark cause you'd get your snot box caved in bruh be honest you from middle of nowhere new jersey near 6 flags or some shyt......keep you're hattin rhettoric to yourself if the mods had any sense you'd be banned by now

What happened to me? I am caping for my people.

Jersey all day every, in all them cities regular. Ain't nobody putting hands on me breh without getting hot holes put in them.. on my word.
Check JBO and TLR, it's my pics, videos and screens for your viewing pleasure.

Who is WE, the Avengers or Super Friends? You got the problem with me and my rhetoric so no need to squad up or put together a coalition of Latinos to help put batteries on your back to address me.

FOH, I ain't saying nothing but the truth. :umad:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I'm not fukking with Latinos I agree there opportunist but this shyt doesn't seem legit

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
What happened to me? I am caping for my people.

Jersey all day every, in all them cities regular. Ain't nobody putting hands on me breh without getting hot holes put in them.. on my word.
Check JBO and TLR, it's my pics, videos and screens for your viewing pleasure.

Who is WE, the Avengers or Super Friends? You got the problem with me and my rhetoric so no need to squad up or put together a coalition of Latinos to help put batteries on your back to address me.

FOH, I ain't saying nothing but the truth. :umad:

bet you can cape all you wan't you're suppose to .....but you can't be generalizing a whole enthnity that covers almost two continents that's crazy ....are there pieces of shyt latinos fukk yea but that's with every race. I'll be honest some stuff you say has some truth (not about generalizing racism) but historical facts....but you're mixing in your opinion and confusing some of these lost souls on here...

i don't need a coalition cause this is the internet and in real life no one likes you exists but continue getting your daps and reps cause i know IRL you be all chummy with your white friends in Brick, NJ

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they are not our brothers or friends.
they hate that african blood coursing
through their veins with a passion.
to white america they aint shyt but
bilingual ******s who should be deported
on sight.
the eyyy no black papi's are getting that
nikka wake up call very soon.
in trumps american he'd take a puerto rican,