Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Banks has only allowed three pressures in 144 plays, which has helped him record the highest PFF grade on the offense through two weeks. This is a tremendous improvement from Banks’ preseason performances.

:ohhh:

everybody here ready to :eat: crow?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Banks has only allowed three pressures in 144 plays, which has helped him record the highest PFF grade on the offense through two weeks. This is a tremendous improvement from Banks’ preseason performances.

Naw I said the line is young and wait and see. Just like Trey. No chemistry. Only way to get it is more game action.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw I said the line is young and wait and see. Just like Trey. No chemistry. Only way to get it is more game action.
if this situation with banks and bufford works out for the long term they defiantly swallowed the canary on this. center is a huge issue, they need to make a trade

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

They’ve been good so far but the real tests come this weekend (Chubb and Gregory) and the next with the Lambs.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

I still saw issues like him deciding to block someone else, it was tough to see if Brendel was calling protections wrong.

Any crow Ill eat while players perform much better than I thought, will taste de-fukking-lishious :banderas:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still saw issues like him deciding to block someone else, it was tough to see if Brendel was calling protections wrong.

Any crow Ill eat while players perform much better than I thought, will taste de-fukking-lishious :banderas:
when i evaluate young players i look at promise, its clear he can play, just how good can he be?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
if this situation with banks and bufford works out for the long term they defiantly swallowed the canary on this. center is a huge issue, they need to make a trade
True. Bufford would be a huge come up if he works out. I just think you always have to wait and see. Unless they look like Chilo Rachal from the gate.:scust:

So tell me. Gipson dropped a pick and caught on within two starts. He's on track to get more picks this season than your boy Jimmie Ward whole career here. Do you want him to start after injury? :mjgrin:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. Bufford would be a huge come up if he works out. I just think you always have to wait and see. Unless they look like Chilo Rachal from the gate.:scust:

So tell me. Gipson dropped a pick and caught on within two starts. He's on track to get more picks this season than your boy Jimmie Ward whole career here. Do you want him to start after injury? :mjgrin:
you're also are missing the point that jimmy plays slot on third downs most of the time which takes away a lot of int opportunities for him on obvious passing downs

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
you're also are missing the point that jimmy plays slot on third downs most of the time which takes away a lot of int opportunities for him on obvious passing downs
C'mon man. That's not the majority of his snaps. Dude been here close to a damn decade. He's just not a ball hawking Safety. Time to move on and he stays hurt.

What we are seeing is an elite defense right now. Niners were not with bum ass Ward and Tartt. Whole secondary looking like straight fiyah right now. :wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon man. That's not the majority of his snaps. Dude been here close to a damn decade. He's just not a ball hawking Safety. Time to move on and he stays hurt.

What we are seeing is an elite defense right now. Niners were not with bum ass Ward and Tartt. Whole secondary looking like straight fiyah right now. :wow:
The secondary is a work in progress right, cb wise this team is set