Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:whoa: let's remember why Kyle had to put the clamps on Jimmy in the 1st place. My dude just be throwing them shyts out there all willy nilly like the other team ain't out there playing defense.
Very true, but Jimmy does that in Shanny's strict system too :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I have no idea how salary cap works in the NFL, I'm always confused how teams handle huge contracts (Trent, Kittle, Deebo, etc) then shuffle the way they make it act against the cap and somehow it all fits. But this made me laugh :heh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:whoa: let's remember why Kyle had to put the clamps on Jimmy in the 1st place. My dude just be throwing them shyts out there all willy nilly like the other team ain't out there playing defense.
I think Kyles system too complicated for Jimmy, he doesnt read defenses well either way. When he has more freedom hes more loose out there. the turnovers will happen either way and him trying desperately to make something happen when nothing is available will be maddening, yea

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I think Kyles system too complicated for Jimmy, he doesnt read defenses well either way. When he has more freedom hes more loose out there. the turnovers will happen either way and him trying desperately to make something happen when nothing is available will be maddening, yea

If the reports about him disappearing as soon as the season is over are true then that's pretty much on him not knowing the offense.