Pusha T Confirms New Music To Come From Him or Clipse In 2024

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Pusha-T001.jpg

"It won’t be long before you hear new Pusha T music again. Speaking with Complex, King Push revealed he has been working on music in Paris.

Journalist Jordan Rose asked Push about the status of his Gangsta Grillz project and more. King Push gave insight into his creative process.

“I will say, there’s been a lot of work happening in Paris here lately, and it ain’t just fashion,” Push said. “People have been seeing the Clipse and seeing myself walking fashion shows and I’ve been in Paris a lot here lately. But it ain’t been all fashion. I will say that much.

“And shout out to DJ Drama. When it comes to the DJ Drama brand and Gangsta Grillz and how he feeds the streets, and what I do lyrically, bringing that together, we can hit any bar set.”

He later gave a timeline regarding solo Push or a return of Clipse: “I would 100% bet that you’re going to get new music from one of those entities that you just named. It’s going to be a win-win situation.”

You can read the full story here.
Pusha-T Says New Music Is Coming in 2024, Explains Why Artists Still Work With Ye

Pusha T Confirms New Music From Himself or Clipse to Come in 2024 - The Source

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He still gotta address Jimmy. He dissed you and brother and you didn't respond.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
He still gotta address Jimmy. He dissed you and brother and you didn't respond.

This comment confirms all that talk of Kendrick needing to rush to respond to Drake is just urban social media fluff. The people will wait over a year for a response. Ain't no rule saying the response has to be immediate.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I mean if its Clipse and Pharelll and the new label...

:wow: :wow: :wow: