Question for the people on here who got vaccinated???

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you vegan and did the shot 2nd shot affect you my mom brother and cousin are vegans and they claim they had no side effects at all for either shot.

On the flipside all the meat eaters I know who got it had chills and other side effects.

Just wanted to know was my people's a anomaly or is it the norm.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm not a vegan. when i took the shot i felt an increased libido for about a week and no other side effects.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin is a vegan, me and him, hell our whole family, caught covid at the same time and he definitely felt the effects and his condition worsened more than anybody.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Are you vegan and did the shot 2nd shot affect you my mom brother and cousin are vegans and they claim they had no side effects at all for either shot.

On the flipside all the meat eaters I know who got it had chills and other side effects.

Just wanted to know was my people's a anomaly or is it the norm.
I’m not a vegan, and the 2nd shot did absolutely nothing to me, my arm didn’t even get sore like it usually does after the flu shot :manny:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i got a headache later that night after the first shot, but i was drunk when i got it so it couldve been the alcohol :mjlit:

not vegan, but im starting a juice cleanse tho and will have second shot next week

:dead::dead::dead:

This nikka was so nervous that he was at the CVS parking lot before his appointment like

tenor.gif