Question for the people on here who got vaccinated???

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are you vegan and did the shot 2nd shot affect you my mom brother and cousin are vegans and they claim they had no side effects at all for either shot.

On the flipside all the meat eaters I know who got it had chills and other side effects.

Just wanted to know was my people's a anomaly or is it the norm.

Are vegans reported to experience side effects?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are vegans reported to experience side effects?

Not sure my people vegan and didn't feel anything I'm not anti vaxx but still on some wait and see shyt. Leaning more towards taking it but all the meat eaters I know been fukked up my other brother was really sick this weekend.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not sure my people vegan and didn't feel anything I'm not anti vaxx but still on some wait and see shyt. Leaning more towards taking it but all the meat eaters I know been fukked up my other brother was really sick this weekend.
I never took it and I don't plan on taking it. If you're on the fence, it is wise you wait and see.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you vegan and did the shot 2nd shot affect you my mom brother and cousin are vegans and they claim they had no side effects at all for either shot.

On the flipside all the meat eaters I know who got it had chills and other side effects.

Just wanted to know was my people's a anomaly or is it the norm.

I'm a meat eater. The first dose had me fatigued with a slight headache the second day. I had no issues after the second dose. My mom is a meat eater, she had no issues at all with both doses.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Not vegan. I was shaking and feeling freezing the first night I got the vaccine. 2nd day was pretty fatigued. After that it was fine. 2nd dose next week. I'm UK though so it's that janky ass AZ vaccine :mjcry:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Such as...?

SEVERE MUSCLE JOINT PAINS. I ENDED UP WITH A LOT OF FLUID ON MY EARS WITH CAUSED AN INFECTION THAT TURNED INTO LOCKJAW. I STILL CAN'T OPEN MY MOUTH COMPLETELY. I CAN ONLY OPEN MY MOUTH ABOUT 3 INCHES.

ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE TO WAIT IT OUT. THEY WON'T GIVE ME ANTIBIOTICS BECAUSE IT WILL INTERFERE WITH THE VACCINE.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
:dead::dead::dead:

This nikka was so nervous that he was at the CVS parking lot before his appointment like

tenor.gif

:russ:

holdup...
AjarGreenErmine-size_restricted.gif

how the fukk u know i got it at cvs :dwillhuh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
How long you plan on “waiting and seeing”? We’re coming up on people who’ve had the vaccine for about a year now.