Question for the people on here who got vaccinated???

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Not too long bruh it's day to day I'm literally thinking about getting it later on today hence why I made the thread.
Go ahead and get it bruh. The potential side effects of moderna/Pfizer are way less than the side effects of catching COVID.
Btw I’m a meat eater and had no side effects outside of a sore arm.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you vegan and did the shot 2nd shot affect you my mom brother and cousin are vegans and they claim they had no side effects at all for either shot.

On the flipside all the meat eaters I know who got it had chills and other side effects.

Just wanted to know was my people's a anomaly or is it the norm.

I got the one and done and I am experiencing side effects. I am not a vegan.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
SEVERE MUSCLE JOINT PAINS. I ENDED UP WITH A LOT OF FLUID ON MY EARS WITH CAUSED AN INFECTION THAT TURNED INTO LOCKJAW. I STILL CAN'T OPEN MY MOUTH COMPLETELY. I CAN ONLY OPEN MY MOUTH ABOUT 3 INCHES.

ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE TO WAIT IT OUT. THEY WON'T GIVE ME ANTIBIOTICS BECAUSE IT WILL INTERFERE WITH THE VACCINE.
damn I hope you recover

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It might be bullshyt, placebo effect, but I really believe if you think you are gonna get fukked up by the second shot, you will! My kid was all “I’m gonna get sick from the second shot” me and my wife were like :comeon: well we were both fine and she got sick

nah...I know a lot of folks who requested the next 2 days off before their appointment. Tylenol, soup, air humidifiers and shyt on deck. Well prepared and nothing happened. Ended up kickin it with those 2 days off.

:yeshrug::mjlol:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I an not a vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian nor a swine eater and I did not have any side effects.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
SwizzLake said:

The condition often goes away without complications and can be caused by a variety of viruses, the CDC group said.

CDC monitoring systems had not found more cases than would be expected in the population, but members of the committee on vaccinations felt that healthcare providers should be made aware of the reports of the "potential adverse event," the committee said in the statement.

It did not say how many people had been affected and recommended further investigation.

:snooze:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Last edited: