Quincy Jones Back on His Bullshyt ; Update : Marvin Gaye Sis & Richard Pryor daughter Responds

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just mentioned the Clintons, who are friends of yours. Why is there still such visceral dislike of them? What are other people not seeing in Hillary, for example, that you see?
It’s because there’s a side of her — when you keep secrets, they backfire.

Like what secrets?
This is something else I shouldn’t be talking about.

You sure seem to know a lot.
I know too much, man.

What’s something you wish you didn’t know?
Who killed Kennedy.

Who did it?
[Chicago mobster Sam] GiancanaChicago gangster Sam Giancana is a well-known name among Kennedy conspiracists, both for his alleged help in delivering Illinois votes for Kennedy in the 1960 presidential election and the 1963 assassination of the president. The latter theory largely stems from Giancana’s murder in 1975, not long before he was supposed to testify before a Senate committee investigating collusion between the mob and the CIA.. The connection was there between Sinatra and the Mafia and Kennedy. Joe Kennedy — he was a bad man — he came to Frank to have him talk to Giancana about getting votes.

I’ve heard this theory before, that the mob helped win Illinois for Kennedy in 1960.
We shouldn’t talk about this publicly. Where you from?

What’d you think when you first heard rock music?
Rock ain’t nothing but a white version of rhythm and blues, motherfukker. You know, I met Paul McCartney when he was 21.

What were your first impressions of the Beatles?
That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing motherfukkers. Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don’t even talk about it. I remember once we were in the studio with George Martin, and RingoJones arranged a version of “Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing” for Starr’s 1970 solo debut album Sentimental Journey, which was produced by the Beatles’ frequent collaborator George Martin. The song, and album, are more than a bit gloopy.had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said, “Mate, why don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.” So he did, and we called Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says, “George, can you play it back for me one more time?” So George did, and Ringo says, “That didn’t sound so bad.” And I said, “Yeah, motherfukker because it ain’t you.” Great guy, though.

Rich daughter Rain

Marvin Gaye Sis

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Brehs, I think Quincy Jones is on his way out of here

The same thing happened to D1ck Gregory before he died, he started going crazy and talking about Michael Jackson being killed with lasers from Star Wars n sh1t

Right before someone dies their brain goes haywire and they start spouting out nonsense

:mjcry:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I think Quincy Jones is on his way out of here

The same thing happened to D1ck Gregory before he died, he started going crazy and talking about Michael Jackson being killed with lasers from Star Wars n sh1t

Right before someone dies their brain goes haywire and they start spouting out nonsense

:mjcry:
Elsewhere people are saying its a strong possibility he has dementia.