Quincy Jones Back on His Bullshyt ; Update : Marvin Gaye Sis & Richard Pryor daughter Responds

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Kennedy wasn't killed by the fukking mob, he was killed by the deep state in the US government.
SMH
Quincy JOnes lies just to lie now.
The article has a footnote about how the mob guy was killed during investigations about collusions between the CIA and Mafia :sas2:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This and the GQ interview is fukking wild.

What a legend :wow:
Reading that shyt now
Would you ever go out with anyone your own age?

Hell no!" Jones gives me a look, a kind of incredulity that is some mixture of horror and bewilderment. "You see me with an 84-year-old woman? Are you crazy?

:dead::dead::dead:

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But the Tupac interview when he said Quincy tried to f@ck him is scrubbed form the innanat. AND THE VIDEO with Quincy and MJ
Talmbout they spent many :takedat:
Nights together in the studio making Thriller. Quincy was extra :shaq:
And Mj was mad:merchant:
Like a molested kid.
michael-jackson-livro-rolling-stone_f_001.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Quincy-Jones.jpg

:jbhmm::wtb::pacspit::pacspit:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
But the Tupac interview when he said Quincy tried to f@ck him is scrubbed form the innanat. AND THE VIDEO with Quincy and MJ
Talmbout they spent many :takedat:
Nights together in the studio making Thriller. Quincy was extra :shaq:
And Mj was mad:merchant:
Like a molested kid.
michael-jackson-livro-rolling-stone_f_001.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Quincy-Jones.jpg

:jbhmm::wtb::pacspit::pacspit:

Someone can pull it up but I think he addressed that in the GQ interview.

Either way, with all them drugs and musical/artistic "expression" going on I don't put it past none of them to get tooted and lettin the spirit hit em the right way...:lolbron::merchant::dame:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Do you hear the spirit of jazz in pop today?
No. People gave it up to chase money. When you go after Cîroc vodka and Phat FarmCîroc is the alcohol brand owned by Diddy. Phat Farm was the fashion label founded by hip-hop impresario Russell Simmons in 1992. Simmons sold the company in 2004. and all that shyt, God walks out of the room. I have never in my life made music for money or fame. Not even ThrillerJones may not have worked on Thrillerfor money, but co-producing the album (with Jackson) presumably made him a ton of it: The 1982 album is widely reported to be the biggest-selling LP of all time, having sold somewhere north of 66 million copies.. No way. God walks out of the room when you’re thinking about money. You could spend a million dollars on a piano part and it won’t make you a million dollars back. That’s just not how it works.

:wow:

tsuki2

Rookie
Daps
Once oldheads start talking like this & letting secrets out I get the feeling their days are numbered :patrice:. What the status of is health? Quincy is up there in age, gotta be in his 80s I’m sure.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Do you hear the spirit of jazz in pop today?
No. People gave it up to chase money. When you go after Cîroc vodka and Phat FarmCîroc is the alcohol brand owned by Diddy. Phat Farm was the fashion label founded by hip-hop impresario Russell Simmons in 1992. Simmons sold the company in 2004. and all that shyt, God walks out of the room. I have never in my life made music for money or fame. Not even ThrillerJones may not have worked on Thrillerfor money, but co-producing the album (with Jackson) presumably made him a ton of it: The 1982 album is widely reported to be the biggest-selling LP of all time, having sold somewhere north of 66 million copies.. No way. God walks out of the room when you’re thinking about money. You could spend a million dollars on a piano part and it won’t make you a million dollars back. That’s just not how it works.

:wow:

Damn. :wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:blessed:..........Kennedy was shytting on everybody, but he shytted on no group harder then the mob essentially casting them out of Washington.......Giacana did not act alone......he was simply hired to do the hit.....

The mob was pissed off at Kennedy because he fukked up their situation in Cuba. If you like mob history, goat book is Havana Nocturne about how the mob set up shop in Cuba to get away from the Feds. They watched Kennedy in a 3 some with 2 hookers but the dumbasses didn't even think to film it to blackmail him. In the 50s, no one talks about it now but everyone in the US was flying to Cuba for x-rated fukkery; drugs, hookers, gambling, sex shows.

Las Vegas is like an R-rated version of X-rated Cuba.