Quincy Jones Back on His Bullshyt ; Update : Marvin Gaye Sis & Richard Pryor daughter Responds

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I don’t think Quincy would lie about that shyt. He’s kind of on that same level he accuses everyone else to be on so it’s basically similar to one trash person airing out another person’s trash...

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I was under the impression that Kennedy had signed his death warrant because he was about to implement Executive Order 11110. Wasn't' he trying to do away with the Federal Reserve and bring back the gold standard at that time?

The REAL MOB is the Reserve.
I wouldnt say it was the executive order. That actually gave more power to the fed. It was more his growing distust of the cia and oppositio. To the cold war and the military industrial complex, a specific arm of the deep state that did him in.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I wouldnt say it was the executive order. That actually gave more power to the fed. It was more his growing distust of the cia and oppositio. To the cold war and the military industrial complex, a specific arm of the deep state that did him in.
I've heard that one as well. Whichever it was, it was pretty much an internal sanction.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Shouldn’t this decrepit, overweight fossil be somewhere head first in some cac woman’s puss

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In case you somehow missed last week's juicy Vulture interview with Quincy Jones, the famous producer made some pretty wild allegations. According to Jones, he once dated Ivanka Trump, who apparently has "the most beautiful legs" but "the wrong father," Richard Pryor and Marlon Brando had sex once (which Pryor's widow confirmed), and Michael Jackson “stole a lot of stuff.” Specifically, Jones said Michael stole “Billie Jean” and “Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough.”

TMZ started to ask Joe Jackson on Saturday at the restaurant Toscanova in Calabasas, CA if his son did, in fact, steal the hook of "Billie Jean" from Donna Summer's song "State of Independence." Joe immediately chimed in and said, "I raised Michael, he's my son. Quincy Jones, he knows better. I don't want to talk about it." When asked if he thinks Michael wrote "Billie Jean," he said, "Yes, correct."

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What were your first impressions of the Beatles?

That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing motherfukkers. Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don’t even talk about it. I remember once we were in the studio with George Martin, and RingoJones arranged a version of “Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing” for Starr’s 1970 solo debut album Sentimental Journey, which was produced by the Beatles’ frequent collaborator George Martin. The song, and album, are more than a bit gloopy.had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said, “Mate, why don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.” So he did, and we called Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says, “George, can you play it back for me one more time?” So George did, and Ringo says, “That didn’t sound so bad.” And I said, “Yeah, motherfukker because it ain’t you.” Great guy, though.
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: