Quincy Jones Back on His Bullshyt ; Update : Marvin Gaye Sis & Richard Pryor daughter Responds

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The mob was pissed off at Kennedy because he fukked up their situation in Cuba. If you like mob history, goat book is Havana Nocturne about how the mob set up shop in Cuba to get away from the Feds. They watched Kennedy in a 3 some with 2 hookers but the dumbasses didn't even think to film it to blackmail him. In the 50s, no one talks about it now but everyone in the US was flying to Cuba for x-rated fukkery; drugs, hookers, gambling, sex shows.

Las Vegas is like an R-rated version of X-rated Cuba.

He also did a mass export of lobbyist and mob influence and specifically pulled away from Giacana who thought that he would have direct access to Kennedy's white house.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ironic since his dad worked for the the Jones brothers who got strong armed by Sammy G and the outfit

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Do you hear the spirit of jazz in pop today?
No. People gave it up to chase money. When you go after Cîroc vodka and Phat FarmCîroc is the alcohol brand owned by Diddy. Phat Farm was the fashion label founded by hip-hop impresario Russell Simmons in 1992. Simmons sold the company in 2004. and all that shyt, God walks out of the room. I have never in my life made music for money or fame. Not even ThrillerJones may not have worked on Thrillerfor money, but co-producing the album (with Jackson) presumably made him a ton of it: The 1982 album is widely reported to be the biggest-selling LP of all time, having sold somewhere north of 66 million copies.. No way. God walks out of the room when you’re thinking about money. You could spend a million dollars on a piano part and it won’t make you a million dollars back. That’s just not how it works.

:wow:

You can say whatever you want about this generation, but they really liked music. Of course, they enjoyed the money and celebrity status that layer came with it, but they really loved art. And you can feel it in the classics they made.

Today...

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The mob was pissed off at Kennedy because he fukked up their situation in Cuba. If you like mob history, goat book is Havana Nocturne about how the mob set up shop in Cuba to get away from the Feds. They watched Kennedy in a 3 some with 2 hookers but the dumbasses didn't even think to film it to blackmail him. In the 50s, no one talks about it now but everyone in the US was flying to Cuba for x-rated fukkery; drugs, hookers, gambling, sex shows.

Yea the mob and Cuba ties were portrayed in the Godfather 2 in great detail.

I think Q might know something because of this: Frank Sinatra helped get Kennedy elected. America didn't want a Irish Catholic as a president and Frank helped to normalize JFK and smooth things over with the Teamsters (mob controlled of course). After JFK got elected he started to separate himself from Sinatra. The first of many microaggressions was that he wouldn't let Frank invite his friends to the inauguration (such as Sammy Jr who would enrage the Dixiecrats). Then he was told he couldnt be seen with JFK or around the white house because of his mob ties by Robert Kennedy. Frank of course was working as a front for Sam Giancana. The same Sam Giancana who lost millions of dollars in Cuba in 1959 when Fidel kicked the mob out.

1c7ebb56a9a8f5e88bb411b3bddc90ff.jpg

Im not gonna bore anyone with conspiracies just pointing out that the direct link between Q's "outlandish" claims is that he and Frank Sinatra were close friends. I dont think he is just talkin out his ass here.

817c9aeabc0082de56434bfc4e2d1632.jpg

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You know what's lightweight funny?

This is some wild interesting chit to me...but the other thread about this interview is "Quincy Jones dated Ivanka"
and has more replies and is 5 starred (full disclosure - I posted in that one first). lol

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
T

The mafia was definitely involved but they are not the only ones. More powerful players were also involved.

The MOB worked with and for the american deep states since WWII.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Brehs, I think Quincy Jones is on his way out of here

The same thing happened to D1ck Gregory before he died, he started going crazy and talking about Michael Jackson being killed with lasers from Star Wars n sh1t

Right before someone dies their brain goes haywire and they start spouting out nonsense

:mjcry:

"I saw the check negga":damn:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
But the Tupac interview when he said Quincy tried to f@ck him is scrubbed form the innanat. AND THE VIDEO with Quincy and MJ
Talmbout they spent many :takedat:
Nights together in the studio making Thriller. Quincy was extra :shaq:
And Mj was mad:merchant:
Like a molested kid.
michael-jackson-livro-rolling-stone_f_001.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Quincy-Jones.jpg

:jbhmm::wtb::pacspit::pacspit:

Let me find out this mafukka tried to touch Ray Charles.
71hisx.jpg

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Straight game:

A few years back there was a quote you supposedly gave — I couldn’t find the source of it, so maybe it’s apocryphal — where you dismissed rap as being a bunch of four-bar loops. Is that an opinion you stand by?
That’s true about rap, that it’s the same phrase over and over and over again. The ear has to have the melody groomed for it; you have to keep the ear candy going because the mind turns off when the music doesn’t change. Music is strange that way. You’ve got to keep the ear busy.

Is there innovation happening in modern pop music?
Hell no. It’s just loops, beats, rhymes and hooks. What is there for me to learn from that? There ain’t no fukking songs. The song is the power; the singer is the messenger. The greatest singer in the world cannot save a bad song. I learned that 50 years ago, and it’s the single greatest lesson I ever learned as a producer. If you don’t have a great song, it doesn’t matter what else you put around it.