Quitting Cigarettes Challenge

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never smoked cigarettes...or got addicted atleast....tell me what it feels like when u guys try to give it up? What are the symptoms u guys feel?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
i never smoked cigarettes...or got addicted atleast....tell me what it feels like when u guys try to give it up? What are the symptoms u guys feel?

Its not an addiction with physical withdrawals, for me at least.
Its just a bad habit :yeshrug:

I usually do it while Im waiting for something, my last cig was when I took my car to get washed yesterday. As Im waiting for them to finish I light a cig and sit on the bench, I wasnt having shaky hands and shyt fiending for one :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
joye510-b.jpg

THIS WORKS. Those disposable cigs you can buy from the gas station are GARBAGE

You need to get the battery powered ones where you fill up your own juice. These hit you HARD

Joyetech electronic cigarette, Tank System, Changeable System, eVic, eRoll, eGo-C, eGo-T, 510-T, e-Liquid

Its VAPOR MIST. No Smokey clothes, breath, and no more having to go outside in that cold ass weather. And the chicks you fukk will love you for this.

I had some old white dude who smoked for 25 years introduce this to me.

:krs:

AND THE MONEY YOU SAVE :ohlawd:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
get a ecig like dude said. works so well and the good ones feels so close to smoking.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
so the brand i was using went out of business :to: (use of "safe" in the brand is getting them sued)

anyone know a reputable brand(NON DISPOSABLE ONLY, ideally with portable charger cases)

im looking at Apollo hard right now

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
currently working on quitting cigarettes, wish me luck because cigs are so addictive, smh

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
currently working on quitting cigarettes, wish me luck because cigs are so addictive, smh

Thats mainly due to how much sugar they use in them for the quicker hit. The rest isn't that addictive but the white stuff will have you fiending. Its also why people blow up like balloons when they stop smoking but knowing this helps prevent that.

I had a protocol I used to prescribe long ago to help people quit cold turkey by offsetting most of the withdrawal as well as the psychological framework required. I'll have a think about it because there were various options/tools depending on case but a couple of factors were essentials across the board.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Thats mainly due to how much sugar they use in them for the quicker hit. The rest isn't that addictive but the white stuff will have you fiending. Its also why people blow up like balloons when they stop smoking but knowing this helps prevent that.

I had a protocol I used to prescribe long ago to help people quit cold turkey by offsetting most of the withdrawal as well as the psychological framework required. I'll have a think about it because there were various options/tools depending on case but a couple of factors were essentials across the board.

thanks for the info breh, yeah I'm trying to quit cold turkey, not buying anymore packs, and I will watch my weight.

more info would be much appreciated breh

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
To keep you strong:

Its about breaking patterns. The client I invented this protocol for was a sales rep so he was always driving from place to place and smoking automatically, even when he didn't want to. I made him walk me through his pattern and it was automatic for him to get in the car, belt up, ignition, press the lighter, roll the window and light his cigarette before driving.

He did this without thinking so I interrupted that by removing the window winder. Yeah, this was a while ago - manual windows. He'd find himself reaching for the handle and when it wasn't there the pattern was broken so he picked up a piece of gum instead (not nicotine, didn't exist yet) and redirected the pattern.

The rest was helped with some supplements to reset his levels and stop the cravings. Was super effective as countless others have used the protocol since. Use this for now, will update later with the rest.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I recently had a heart attack and that's all I needed to quit. I'm fairly active (running & cycling) but this event has made it super easy to quit. I still get urges but I just remind myself "nikka you could die" and the urge goes away. Stay away from these shyts bruhs. Fight the urge to relapse

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
shyt is horrible and the e cig vapes too. Please quit, it will be one of the best decisions you ever make in your life

I’m about to hit 5 years in April