R.I.P GOOD Music!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
No soul anymore.
Yep, you hit the nail on the head right here. there's no "feeling" in music anymore. Nothing that speaks to the soul. Everything is generic and copied & pasted. Its not an "art" anymore. Very few artists put "themselves" in their music today. I have no words for R&B. It barely exists anymore. That Tyrese was the first song in awhile that i heard that i felt in my soul. GREAT song

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Milli Vanili is classic to you? :mjlol:

You said
What happened to good music; .I can't identify with most of the BS on the radio now.

and then you posted the best quality music from the 80s and 90s to compare to the worst of today's music.

So you can't identify with the bs on the radio now, but you could back when they were playing Milli Vanili, Kris Kross, P. M Dawn, and MC Hammer ?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
You said

and then you posted the best quality music from the 80s and 90s to compare to the worst of today's music.

So you can't identify with the bs on the radio now, but you could back when they were playing Milli Vanili, Kris Kross, P. M Dawn, and MC Hammer ?

Actually, I mentioned CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSIC and since you can't actually point out anyone classic from the past (or anyone of today who will be classic) there's no point in debating.