R.I.P GOOD Music!

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
What happened to good music; the kind that made your soul stir?? For perspective, I was born in the 80s and raised in the 90s so I love music pre 80s through the 90s and some 2000s...I can't identify with most of the BS on the radio now. Let's get this listening party started and post good music!

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
In the 80s they were saying " I was born in the 60s and raised in the 70s I can't identify with most of the BS on the radio now."

Older people never understand the new trends.

Key word being "trendy"...AAAAAAnnnnnd the trend is wack... I'll jump out there and say there's nothing playing on your radio right now (and I'm talking mostly about that watered down hip-hop and rap AND I'm talking about more then just a good beat) that will be a classic!

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Key word being "trendy"...AAAAAAnnnnnd the trend is wack... I'll jump out there and say there's nothing playing on your radio right now (and I'm talking mostly about that watered down hip-hop and rap AND I'm talking about more then just a good beat) that will be a classic!

Wilson Phillips was played heavily in the 90s do they have any classics? I could pull up a list of songs being played in the 80s and 90s that were just as bad as songs being played today.