R.Kelly Got A Harem Of Women Brehs...They Saying It's A Cult

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
same rules apply for every celebrity that does what Kellz been doing,so they can miss me with the outrage when there are documented pedo's in Hollywood that skate by every article written adn face no scrutiny and more than enough adult celebrities that get barely legal puss on the regular and even dated them.I'm not going to let public opinion sway me from the fact that if they go after Kellz,they need to go after all of the kiddie of barely legal fukkers in the industry,and that would mean a lot of them would get hemmed up for being deviant fukks,harem or no harem

Defend child molesters brehs

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Parents failed their kids that's why shyt is so fuked up these days.

That aside props to rkelly thinking of dating a 19yr old myself.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even Yvette Carnell Jr can't stay on topic. What do past situations have to do with the current situation in which police can't find anything? Police are not missing a chance to lock up a black man!!!! People seriously thinking police are overlooking a black man transgressions to target black women, lol.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
sorry beloved but your daughter is a hoe:francis:
I don't know what the deal is. The other video where she talks she seems like she being fed shyt.

Her sister released a diss song. Trying to gain some publicity.

Daps
Breh, as someone who works in the community with not only children but also broken families I can tell you that Stockholm Syndrome is more common than people think. Most people don't even KNOW they are in abusive relationships until the evidence is put right there in their faces..and even then its hard to break what is basically brain washing. Again they ARE adults, but lets not act like any of that shyt is normal.

I am not the morality police. If adult women are say that they are fine, are showing no signs of abuse according to the police and are wanting to live with a grown ass man, then that is on them. There are too many women who are actually missing to be worrying about women who are not missing and want no help.