R.Kelly Got A Harem Of Women Brehs...They Saying It's A Cult

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
same rules apply for every celebrity that does what Kellz been doing,so they can miss me with the outrage when there are documented pedo's in Hollywood that skate by every article written adn face no scrutiny and more than enough adult celebrities that get barely legal puss on the regular and even dated them.I'm not going to let public opinion sway me from the fact that if they go after Kellz,they need to go after all of the kiddie of barely legal fukkers in the industry,and that would mean a lot of them would get hemmed up for being deviant fukks,harem or no harem

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
same rules apply for every celebrity that does what Kellz been doing,so they can miss me with the outrage when there are documented pedo's in Hollywood that skate by every article written adn face no scrutiny and more than enough adult celebrities that get barely legal puss on the regular and even dated them.I'm not going to let public opinion sway me from the fact that if they go after Kellz,they need to go after all of the kiddie of barely legal fukkers in the industry,and that would mean a lot of them would get hemmed up for being deviant fukks,harem or no harem

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

I'm saying tho'...put R. Kelly in jail but don't be talking about "oh thank God justice has been served" after that. Until them Hollywood crackers all go to jail – for committing the same crime and worse – Kelly is just the predator unfortunate enough to be closest to the police's radar and field of action.
That's how I feel.
:manny:

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Not to defend rkelly sick ass, but whats the difference between this and Hugh Hefner?
Exactly I don't see Hefner getting flack for this?
nikkas mad R Kelly got bytches at his house living with him cooking his breakfeast giving him that royal "your penis is clean your highness" baths tiding him up in the bed probably giving him a little sucky sucky and throwing the box before going to bed.

:wow: shyt the life B.
Not for me tho I'm tryna settle in with one girl to be my wife:whew:

Anyways white man does its. Its :russell:
Black man does it and people just go :why::martin::hhh::whoa::pacspit: fukk THAT nikka HE A MOTHERfukkER.

White Amerikkka we see yall:sas2:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
um.... real talk, can u nikkas read or what? cause i can, and i don't see what's the outrage over???

all the women in his harem are actually legal this time... i repeat, all the women in his harem are actually legal this time

where was all this with Aaliyah, and them other girls???
Infact when the Aaliyah situation was revealed, even tho Aaliyah claimed nothing happened, she was still absolutely blk balled, and there was no outrage over that. ...when Kell's was caught on tape, and went to trial where was the outrage then??? y'all was too busy two stepping to Chocolate factory.
this time, all the women are actually legal, so what's the problem???

these women actually chose to be with him, so how is this a kidnapping???
its a fukking harem, but they call it a cult... if kells have a cult, then what is hugh hegner's shyt called ???

this is the piece of shyt who wrote the article
jim.png

like another poster said this is R.kelly's O.J robbery moment.

i see white zaddy sent his trained dog hoes out to sicc kells, these are the same recycled blk feminist white zaddy sicc out all the time. the same broke bytches who don't have a disposable $300 to their name.

its time blk men stop acting like hoes, and use their fukking brains. grown men running up in here all emotional and shyt, and not being logical.
Look at that the writter of the article a fat faced fukk who prob goes and pays hoes and strippers to touch him :scust:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
I`m sure it's pretty similar, you got a link cause i`m legitimately interested.

I also think the difference here being, Hugh Hefner didn't have a sex tape with a 14 year old.

Also the bunnies are shown off, he isn't keeping them in sweatsuits and having them face the wall and shyt.

To me, Hugh seems more like a pimp and Kelly seems more like an abusive BF
Michael never touched no one you fukking inbreed c00n cac motherfukker. :pacspit:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Who you speaking to

Where did I mention any Michael

You sound confused and angry

Also just pure proud CAC here
shyt my bad I did a wrong quote iono how that happen
Michael Jackson was on a whole nother level...

That nikka had a damn amusement park to get his prey...

Michael used to have little boys and their family on tour with him...:francis:

We gotta stop letting celebrities do the fukk shyt in plain sight and not hold them accountable...
THis nikka here I was tryna quote :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is such a fukking scumbag. Mind you, he is supposed to probably just now be getting out of prison for his pedophilia. But God spares his life and this is what he does with it? COMMITS HIS LIFE TO SEXUALLY CONTROLLING WOMEN? How can this man show his face in our community? Its not about those women "consenting"...its about this is all this black man stands for and is good for when it comes to our people. JUST fukkING AND SUCKING BLACK WOMEN BECAUSE HES RICH AND FAMOUS. You can tell all you need to know about a man by how he handles adversity AND success. All Robert Kelly wants out of life is to bust nuts and be In control of his female insecurity.