R.Kelly Got A Harem Of Women Brehs...They Saying It's A Cult

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
one thing thats as as crazy as anyone calling themselves the pied piper of anything are the people that are seemingly ok with the moniker, or who are ignorant of the title
Literally leading children away from the village with his pipe...:sitdown::mjlol::francis:
Right! I think as blks we don't wanna lose anybody with moderate success or who gave us positive memories thru entertainment.

But people gotta stop letting predators act, sing, and dance their way outta being held accountable for bullshyt.
I loved Clueless growing up but Stacey Dash is a c00n.
Chris Brown talented as fukk but his ass needs help.
Michael Jackson is GOAT but keep his weird ass away from kids.
R. Kelly is super talented and makes amazing music but he's sick ass fukk and a dope track doesn't justify preying on young women.

Also this pimp and hoe shyt is wack too.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.Kelly is a creep and he aint the "black man" that people should defend. Anybody who lived in Chicago long enough know its common knowledge he use to hang out in front of middle and high schools on the southside back in the day. My ex's cousin was best friends with the girl in the sex tape video, and he use to have them all come over his house at 16.
Friend of mine is in his early 40's and went to Kenwood and was telling me that R Kelly was up there all the time.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Lets reminiscent on the album that got kellz outta hot water :wow:

R-Kelly-Chocolate-Factory.jpg

This shyt came out & all was forgiven :francis:Everybody n their mama was bumpin this all 2003:wow:my mama even bought because it had steppin music on it....

Kellz came out in 2003 musically swinging :wow:Hits everywhere:wow:

Even jay z hopped back on kellz dikk after abandoned him in 2002 because of the tape:mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.Kelly is a creep and he aint the "black man" that people should defend. Anybody who lived in Chicago long enough know its common knowledge he use to hang out in front of middle and high schools on the southside back in the day. My ex's cousin was best friends with the girl in the sex tape video, and he use to have them all come over his house at 16.

Why haven't anybody in Chicago done something to R Kelly?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Why haven't anybody in Chicago done something to R Kelly?

Kellz was like a god in chicago during the time the tape.... kellz can still come here n sell out shows, pull up on any street corner & get mad love from everybody :francis:Thats why..
People still don't realize his music touched people from all walks of life, all ages:wow:Church folks, Black women, Street nikkas, Bedroom music, Old black folks etc....

I never met or heard a individual say they don't like r kelly music...

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kellz was like a god in chicago during the time the tape.... kellz can still come here n sell out shows, pull up on any street corner & get mad love from everybody :francis:Thats why..
People still don't realize his music touched people from all walks of life, all ages:wow:Church folks, Black women, Street nikkas, Bedroom music, Old black folks etc....

I never met or heard a individual say they don't like r kelly music...

:francis: and :wow:

⠀⠀⠀

sentence him to life!!!!!
Daps
what do you guys think would have happened if a white family held the press conference and it was a white girl :lupe:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
what do you guys think would have happened if a white family held the press conference and it was a white girl :lupe:

indictment papers by the next day:russ:doors kicked in:mjlol:white hoes playing victim :mjgrin:kellz looking at 20yrs to life for imprisonment, human trafficking etc.:damn:charging dude wit shyt we never heard of