R.Kelly Got A Harem Of Women Brehs...They Saying It's A Cult

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
So after 2 days have any of those "victims" been rescued yet? :jbhmm:

This shyt is one of the biggest stories in pop culture at the moment but ain't shyt happened yet. :mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If them hoes are adults who gives a shyt?

If Trey Songz had a harem nikkas would be giving him props and bytches filling out applications

Blame the Slut culture that we have in this country

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
If I were a rich and famous singer, it would be hard to NOT have me a harem.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Dudes in here want EVERYTHING to be black white.

They ignore every other bit of information and go right to skin tone.

It's a nice crutch to have, if everything in the world you don't like can be summed up to something so simple
Everything is Black and White you sound stupid.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
If thier of legal age what's the problem? What can they charge him with? I know he ain't going to jail for this shyt so are they just looking to get paid?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
you right. there's an evil white person somewhere, anywhere in the world. so im definitely not speaking on anything that can help black people out until white people are perfect. when white people get it together THEN we can be perfect, but only after massa has shown us the way :troll:

this is why black people fail :dead: yall hate white people and then steady waiting for them to show you examples of what to do :martin:
Or maybe we just want shyt to be fair.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:umad:

tell people not to listen to MSM but then also ignore black families brehs.

a lot of you clearly wont be happy until r kelly touches your peen himself or something :francis:

If you have to defend deviant behavior by naming another deviant and referencing their abhorrent behavior then you are lost.

i guess that was for the national outrage...

seeing the sister's vid.. they real fukked up over the situation..

kelly a Boko Haram ass nicca

R.Kelly is a creep and he aint the "black man" that people should defend. Anybody who lived in Chicago long enough know its common knowledge he use to hang out in front of middle and high schools on the southside back in the day. My ex's cousin was best friends with the girl in the sex tape video, and he use to have them all come over his house at 16.

Who the fukk is defending a dude that was married to a 15 yr old?

R.kelly been hinting he was a pedobear since forever.

"Seems like u ready"
"Chocolate factory"
"Age ain't nothing but a number"
"My mind is telling me no..."
"PIED PIPER!!!"

"The Pied Piper of Hamelin (German: Rattenfänger von Hameln, also known as the Pan Piper, the Rat-Catcher of Hamelin) is the title character of a legend from the town of Hamelin (Hameln), Lower Saxony, Germany. The legend dates back to the Middle Ages, the earliest references describing a piper, dressed in multicolored ("pied") clothing, who was a rat-catcher hired by the town to lure rats away [1] with his magic pipe. When the citizens refuse to pay for this service, he retaliates by using his instrument's magical power on their children, leading them away as he had the rats. This version of the story spread as folklore and has appeared in the writings of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the Brothers Grimm, and Robert Browning, among others."

:comeon:
It's okay. We aren't betraying all blk people if we let some disgusting individuals go.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:
And Rapist Kelly needs to go.

one thing thats as as crazy as anyone calling themselves the pied piper of anything are the people that are seemingly ok with the moniker, or who are ignorant of the title

At this point R Kelly needs to have them all leave because if he does not then this shyt is mad suspicious.

r kelly is the black jerry sandusky how hes been sliming his way for decades and folks still looking the other way

Literally leading children away from the village with his pipe...:sitdown::mjlol::francis:
Right! I think as blks we don't wanna lose anybody with moderate success or who gave us positive memories thru entertainment.

But people gotta stop letting predators act, sing, and dance their way outta being held accountable for bullshyt.
I loved Clueless growing up but Stacey Dash is a c00n.
Chris Brown talented as fukk but his ass needs help.
Michael Jackson is GOAT but keep his weird ass away from kids.
R. Kelly is super talented and makes amazing music but he's sick ass fukk and a dope track doesn't justify preying on young women.

Also this pimp and hoe shyt is wack too.

Friend of mine is in his early 40's and went to Kenwood and was telling me that R Kelly was up there all the time.

He used to be in front of Simeon all day every day

All this.

He's fukking ruined dozens of young black girls' lives, and people ignoring that because he rich.

Last edited: