Racist cac Joe rogan tired of people racist against white peiple

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
The title of this thread is "Racist CAC Joe Rogan............"

The irony and hypocricy on this kind of subject here, is fukking hilarious sometimes. You don't want to feel like racism against blacks is what it is (it is a big problem obviously but still)... yet 100% of the time you ever address a white person, you only verbalize hateful and racist sentiments even when that energy wasn't drawn from them at all.

Could be a post about a white person acting like a fool in public at the mall or something random. Sure enough the thread is "Cac does X, Y and Z" and then the comments are "yeah! fukk that cac! Serves him right for being a Cac!"

............. "but stop treating my people that way!!!"

You don't have to agree with everything a person says, or all of their ideaologies. I fukking hate country music more than most things in the world, and my woman loves it.

"fukk that stupid bytch for enjoying the cadence of Leann Rimes! She could never be a good life partner!!!!!"

..... that perspective would have ruined myself allowing myself to engage in what has turned out to be the most meaningful personal connection and relationship I have ever had in life.

Obviously taste in music is a wide extreme from the subject of racism and prejudice people... but the concept is the same.

Also want to say Joey Diaz moments on Rogan's podcast are some of the funniest moments and clips in the world LOL I love that motherfukker
Hmm , let’s add up the factors:

Compares the term CAC with racism. (False equivalence).
Defends Joe Rogan’s Racism.
Posts in the booth frequently.
Celtic fan.
Eminem Stan.
Has a black athlete as his avatar to mask his wet dog scent.

Diagnosis: CAC.

Am I right or wrong? You guys all have the same playbook.

I’m happy to make a username ban bet. Y’all are so transparent (figuratively and literally).

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
For many years I lived but a few houses down from Joe, on Stagecoach.. nevertheless, kvetchers will kvetch.
If you can’t stand us whining goyims then why don’t you leave and post on a board with your ilk?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Yall are hilarious and mad when White folks act........White :skip:

All White people have racist thoughts and opinions. Yall nikkas cry when they fake like they down then cry when they tell it like it is.

Joe ain't a bad dude, he just a 50 year old White guy :pachaha:

Stop crying and accept cacs for who they are.

Daps
Hmm , let’s add up the factors:

Compares the term CAC with racism. (False equivalence).
Defends Joe Rogan’s Racism.
Posts in the booth frequently.
Celtic fan.
Eminem Stan.
Has a black athlete as his avatar to mask his wet dog scent.

Diagnosis: CAC.

Am I right or wrong? You guys all have the same playbook.

I’m happy to make a username ban bet. Y’all are so transparent (figuratively and literally).

I have never said I wasn't white. In the past I have posted articles of mine that included a picture of my face.

Is it "white?" Or "cac?" And what is the subject at hand? Oh, right.

And between the two of us, who has been the only one to project hate or racism towards the other?

"You're white! I know it! Ban me if he is black!!!!"

.... stop trying so hard to hate every single white person, strictly for that reason, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY CRYING ABOUT RACISM TOWARDS YOUR RACE.

I didn't do anything to you, haha. Except be white, which offends you for reasons that have nothing to do with me.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gave myself how?

I just don't think the nikka racist.

You coli nikkas taking this serious af

wouldn't expect any less from a nikka with a black beard avy
:mjgrin:
You're very transparent. Your "sjw" rhetoric is used by a very specific group of [shytty] people.

It's easy to believe that when you ignore everything. Or if you're far removed from the effects of racism.

Is it not serious that a guy with a large platform is helping to further normalize and spread racism?

I mean, you're twisting yourself into knots to downplay and deny that Joe Rogan is a racist. Why? Because you like his show?

The title of this thread is "Racist CAC Joe Rogan............"

The irony and hypocricy on this kind of subject here, is fukking hilarious sometimes. You don't want to feel like racism against blacks is what it is (it is a big problem obviously but still)... yet 100% of the time you ever address a white person, you only verbalize hateful and racist sentiments even when that energy wasn't drawn from them at all.

Could be a post about a white person acting like a fool in public at the mall or something random. Sure enough the thread is "Cac does X, Y and Z" and then the comments are "yeah! fukk that cac! Serves him right for being a Cac!"

............. "but stop treating my people that way!!!"

You don't have to agree with everything a person says, or all of their ideaologies. I fukking hate country music more than most things in the world, and my woman loves it.

"fukk that stupid bytch for enjoying the cadence of Leann Rimes! She could never be a good life partner!!!!!"

..... that perspective would have ruined myself allowing myself to engage in what has turned out to be the most meaningful personal connection and relationship I have ever had in life.

Obviously taste in music is a wide extreme from the subject of racism and prejudice people... but the concept is the same.

Also want to say Joey Diaz moments on Rogan's podcast are some of the funniest moments and clips in the world LOL I love that motherfukker

That only looks like hypocrisy to someone who believes there's an equivalence in someone saying "cac" -- a word that carries no consequence in the real world -- and someone using their platform to promote white supremacy. The rest of your post is sanctimonious trash.

Daps
That only looks like hypocrisy to someone who believes there's an equivalence in someone saying "cac" -- a word that carries no consequence in the real world -- and someone using their platform to promote white supremacy. The rest of your post is sanctimonious trash.

I never claimed equivelancy between the origin or consequences between white slurs and black slurs. We all know the history.

I compared the aura of hatred towards another race, no matter what.

Every white person in the world offends you because they were born white?

You gonna start disrespecting everyone under 6'0" now too? Project negative words towards them every time they come up in conversation?

While defending racism against your own race?

...... You know what I'm saying. Keep your agenda or decompress from it so you can judge each individual situation as its own, that is your decison.

You're gonna go against anything any white person says about anything. You know it before a situation even comes up. Like a person that plans on asking to speak to a manager before they even walk in the store. They already know their agenda. Is that not ironic? Come on now.

It is the same thing you claim in whites, towards you (putting an entire race in a box. YES. That is ironic).