Racist cac Joe rogan tired of people racist against white peiple

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Joe is good people. Hey may be many things, but a racist is not one of them.

tenor.gif

:snooze:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Yeah, I remember when white people were rational, reasonable and treated everyone equally. Those were the days.

THEY NEVER WERE THAT. PROBLEM IS CONSTANTLY PUSHING IT IN THEIR FACE ALLOWS THEM TO PLAY VICTIM. THEY HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON NOW. NOW IT'S A GAME OF WHO CAN BE THE BETTER DEVILS. WE DON'T EXACTLY HAVE A WINNING RECORD IN THAT GAME.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Coli always refer to this episode from damn near 5 years ago when the man got 1000s of episodes

I'm standing by what I said breh not a racist.
So someone posts evidence of his racism and your rebuttal is “he’s got 1000s of episodes?”.

I hope Ronaldo uses that same logic in his rape case:

“My client Cristiano Ronaldo May have raped one woman but he’s had consensual sex with 100s of others, it doesn’t make him a rapist.”

ThrobbingHood

Daps
THEY NEVER WERE THAT. PROBLEM IS CONSTANTLY PUSHING IT IN THEIR FACE ALLOWS THEM TO PLAY VICTIM. THEY HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON NOW. NOW IT'S A GAME OF WHO CAN BE THE BETTER DEVILS. WE DON'T EXACTLY HAVE A WINNING RECORD IN THAT GAME.
nikka... it doesn’t matter whether or not you push it in their face, THEY NEVER PLAY FAIR. When will some of you get that through your thick skulls? Whether they play the victim or villain, they will always practice white supremacy. What part do you not understand? They never needed a reason to do so.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
So someone posts evidence of his racism and your rebuttal is “he’s got 1000s of episodes?”.

I hope Ronaldo uses that same logic in his rape case:

“My client Cristiano Ronaldo May have raped one woman but he’s had consensual sex with 100s of others, it doesn’t make him a rapist.”

He was trying to explain how awesome it was to be at an all black theater and by telling a joke it came out the wrong way within the first few seconds.
You nikkas know this.

You all just wanna act fake outrage.

Save the justice for the real racist cacs out there.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Patrice was clearly a you-know-what but he's gotten a pass for it seems. :yeshrug:

Nobody called opie and anthony racists or white supremacists in those days

It was a different time in the mid 2000s and was way before the Trump /Woke era

Woke era started when all these police shootings on unarmed black victims started happening right after the other during Obama's presidency

There was a ton of racial jokes between the comedians of that era and it was never really looked at as offensive in the mid 2000s ....

ThrobbingHood

Daps
He was trying to explain how awesome it was to be at an all black theater and by telling a joke it came out the wrong way within the first few seconds.
You nikkas know this.

You are either white or truly a clown. He knew exactly what he was saying. In the video, he even said “when I was in the theatre, We walked into Planet Of The Apes.”

Please try and spin that one or will you continue to act obtuse? Please don’t insult my intelligence.

This is exactly what they/you always do: say passive aggressive racist shyt then act oblivious to when it’s called out.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Coli always refer to this episode from damn near 5 years ago when the man got 1000s of episodes

I'm standing by what I said breh not a racist.

You nikkas know this.

You guys always have a convenient excuse ready. :mjlol:

"He was just joking. It came out wrong!" :mjlol:

How's it feel to lack dignity?

Here's something recent:

I hope people downplaying this at least looks at his sources. 1) that white woman is a white nationalist, 2) the newsweek article is sourcing the white nationalist "activist" group AfriForum.

There is no widespread killing of white farmers. Joe Rogan is the personification of "I'm just wondering, I'm just asking questions."

Trump Cites False Claims of Widespread Attacks on White Farmers in South Africa

"Are there widespread killings of farmers?

The number of killings of farmers is at a 20-year low, 47 in 2017-18, according to research published in July by AgriSA, a farmers’ organization in South Africa. That is down from 66 the year before. The figures were consistent with a steady decline of violence since a peak in 1998, when 153 were killed.

South Africa recorded 19,016 murder cases from April 2016 to March 2017, according to the South Africa Police Service. The national murder rate last year was 34.1 per 100,000 people, but the number of people living on farms is not fully known, which makes comparisons difficult.

Most official statistics do not break down homicides by race, and they include farmers as well as employees who live on the land.

“There is no official crime category called ‘farm attack’ or ‘farm murder,’ ” according to Africa Check, a local fact-checking organization.

Some white South Africans say they believe that farm killings are underreported, politically motivated and part of a conspiracy to rid the country of white residents. AfriForum, a right-wing minority rights group, has lobbied internationally — including in Washington — to draw attention to farm homicides and what it calls the “racist theft” of land."

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
You are either white or truly a clown. He knew exactly what he was saying. In the video, he even said “when I was in the theatre, it was like being in Planet Of The Apes.”

Please try and spin that one or will you continue to act obtuse? Please don’t insult my intelligence.

This is exactly what they/you always do: say passive aggressive racist shyt then act oblivious to when it’s called out.

Like I said he was trying to tell ajoke and it came out wrong

He even said oops I sound racists right there

What he said and tweeted was dumb

I'm still sticking by my claim hes not racist tho.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
You guys always have a convenient excuse ready. :mjlol:

"He was just joking. It came out wrong!" :mjlol:

How's it feel to lack dignity?

Here's something recent:

Huh?

He said he heard about it but no way is he informed or know if its true.

He didnt promote shyt

get that social justice warrior twitter shyt outta here

come on coli nikkas

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Like I said he was trying to tell ajoke and it came out wrong

He even said oops I sound racists right there

What he said and tweeted was dumb

I'm still sticking by my claim hes not racist tho.
I’m glad you’re continuing to defend him so everyone can see what little credibility you have. :mjlol:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I see him giving a forum to his fellow white supremacist from Opie and Anthony
Except Anthony is clearly ignorant.
Its angering sure, but his beliefs are founded in paranoia ignorance and ignorance.
Joe is a little more clean and coded. Which is dangerous.

He bouta start wearing Fred Perry.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nobody called opie and anthony racists or white supremacists in those days

It was a different time in the mid 2000s and was way before the Trump /Woke era

Woke era started when all these police shootings on unarmed black victims started happening right after the other during Obama's presidency

There was a ton of racial jokes between the comedians of that era and it was never really looked at as offensive in the mid 2000s ....
Shut the fukk up. Anthony was always being called out for his racism.

Huh?

He said he heard about it but no way is he informed or know if its true.

He didnt promote shyt

get that social justice warrior twitter shyt outta here

come on coli nikkas
You know, you really gave yourself away with that "sjw" bullshyt.

Joe Rogan: "All I've been hearing about Africa lately is what's going on with white farmers in SA. It's very scary stuff... people are encouraging people to attack white farmers." <--- This his him promoting the white genocide conspiracy. He's making a wild statement then claiming ignorance of its cause, not questioning whether it is happening or not. And when confronted over it, he sourced a bunch a white supremacists.