through job, housing health care etc

focus on addressing these

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did nikkas pivot to Patrice O’Neal being on a radio show:mindblown:
This is about Joe Rogan:mindblown:
Patrice ain’t got shyt to do with the conversation that is being had in that room:mindblown:
It’s like nikkas will find every excuse for these cacs or throw another black man under the bus instead of focusing on the dog fukker, mayo breath, mouth breather in the video:mindblown::dahell::martin:
Yeah this thread is specifically about Joe but :patrice: is being discussed more than Rogan and I'm not even trying to :cape: for Patrice but this thread took a strange turn :mjpls:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
:mjlol: at using Farrakhan as an example when Farrakhan has been banned from media for 30+ years
They always have to use extremes to make a very tenuous link for their arguments. Farrakhan saying what he wants on his own platform, is not the same as a private company getting rid of their EMPLOYEE because their views don’t adhere to their code of conduct. But it’s white people being obtuse.

“What about Al Sharpton? What about Farrakhan? What about black on black crime?”

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I’ve gone into this before

The generation of comedy that Rogan and Cumia are part of thought that freedom of speech meant it was okay to say whatever you want to be funny. Re: don imus, and other instances. They would claim anyone who said “hey don’t use the n-word” was being “politically correct” (wrong use of the phrase, political correctness means you do something ethically/morally wrong because your political party said it’s okay.... like those right wing idiots using the n-word because they tell each other it’s okay, when they know it’s morally wrong).

These are professionals, so they know how to skirt the line without being called out for explicit racism (except Cumia, who turned being a Nazi into his schtick). However, the generation of stupid white kids listening to their toxic radio shows hear that line of thinking, and that’s what jump started the alt-right movement.

It’s the definition of white privilege. “I should be able to go on stage and say the n-word, and we should censor these liberals who tell me to stop.”

You had a guy make a thread on here the other sway “hey stop taking the n-word so seriously.”

They’re trying to make it acceptable to be outright racists without any social reprecussions under the guise of it being “free speech.”

The 1st amendment was set up to protect critical citizens from the government killing them. “You guys think private companies should be able to say racists don’t get to come on air?” Yeah, dumbass.

The hypocrisy of Anthony Cumia saying all points of view should be allowed on air is fukking ridiculous, because during his time as a radio show host, all he ever had on was semi-racist comedians who were sympathetic to his views. And if they did have anyone with contrary opinions, they would pretend to agree with them until they left, then bash them behind their backs.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:mindblown:

Rogan was the first celebrity to promote/coddle the alt-right, starting all the way back at GamerGate. He gave a softball interview to Chuck Johnson of the Daily Stormer and didn't check the racist shyt Stephen Molyneux said.

He has played a key role in that "movement" becoming as big as it has.

And when he does :mjpls:

He’s an alt right agent

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Joe Rogan podcast>>>

Not saying I agree with whatever he said tho. Because I'm not going to lie, I didn't watch the video.

But I don't get how we don't get that calling them racist all the time has them feeling some type of way. I mean, it's fukk their feelings.
But what we expect? We expect them to them to stand around and proudly agree that we call them racist cracker ass crackers?

I just don't understand why we get so butt hurt over that they get so butt hurt.

I hope I made sense and the coli brehs understand me

I SAID THAT YEARS AGO WHITE BOYS ARE GOING TO GET TIRED OF THE GUILT TRIP AND IT WAS GOING TO PUSH THEM WAAAAAAAAAY TO THE RIGHT. I WAS EXPECTING IT TO HAPPEN.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
@GPBear one of the few white people who are honest.

These white comedians who complain about PC Culture are pussies. You can say anything on stage. They just want to say anything with no consequence which is not how the real world works.

Then want to be able to say what they want carte Blanche like “the good ol days” with no repercussion. That’s why they play the victim role, in order to create this contrived safe space: “i’m a straight white male, I’m always the villain, I can’t speak my mind.” No, you’re simply a p*ssy, who uses “PC” as a caveat to be an ignorant bigot/racist.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Patrice being gone is why we're stuck with Corey Holcomb.

Frankly, Patrice was A LOT smarter and nuanced than Corey Holcomb and way less innately ignorant.
AGAIN..
What in the blue fukk does Patrice O’ Neal have to do with this conversation or with the bullshyt you quoted me:mindblown:
What does a dead man have to do with this:mindblown:
It’s like some weird juxtaposition, Dhalsim arm reach because at one time he sat across the way from Joe’s guest:mindblown:
Your quote is an opinion not fact..
The very man you are shytting on in this comment helped Patrice find his true voice:mindblown:
Here you go with your bullshyt agenda ass comments:martin:
“Yeah let me use a bullshyt opinion to pit a live black man against a dead black mans’ legacy..
That’ll get me some daps because I’m too much of a chicken shyt to stay on topic”..
This is about two airhead cacs, circle jerking each other because they feel like victims in a world that literally sucks their dikk everyday..
No matter how atrocious, vile and sick they are..
They always pull out this imaginary victim card and can’t deal with the fact black people(especially) are tired of their bullshyt..
And the ones that do have testicular fortitude..
Are ready to head buss any of them that says one slight thing..
Joe Rogan talks all this shyt because he thinks he’s some free thinking, pseudo, independent hippy that knows a little bit about the world and hides behind MMA as to think somebody is supposed to be scared of his ass...
This should be the topic..
Not..
And I repeat..
Not a pivot on who is better between Patrice/Corey..
Or..
Is Patrice a c00n because he was on Anthony/Opie..
One minute nikkas talk with they chest out about being tired of cacs..
But this thread proved a lot of you nikkas are full of shyt..
You were quick to throw a black man into a conversation(that is dead and wasn’t even brought up in the conversation)..
Only to lick the taint of Joe Rogan:gucci::dwillhuh::hhh::camby:
Don’t @ me not interested in your Juelzing:aicmon: