Racist cac Joe rogan tired of people racist against white peiple

JLova

Veteran
Daps
That's how our fellow caucasians feel. Why yall think Trump continues to get play behind closed doors?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Joe is good people. Hey may be many things, but a racist is not one of them.
This poster is a self confessed white Zionist jew.

Also:

FMFm37H_d.jpg

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
How many times did this cac Joe Rogan invite this cac on his show

If you're not sympathizing, you wouldn't be inviting fukkibg Gavin Mcginnis and the above on your show and from what I've heard he softball interviews these crackers.

But this dude isnt racist. Foh.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is it a c00n of me to believe he can have alt right views and not be racist?

Like isnt there a difference between ignorance and racism?

Like as a constant watcher ive never gotten
:mjpls: vibes from him even tho he has had some :mjpls: people on.

:snoop::bryan: oh well im bout to get called a c00n or a cac for even tryig to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sidenote: patrice the goat:ufdup:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@GPBear one of the few white people who are honest.

These white comedians who complain about PC Culture are pussies. You can say anything on stage. They just want to say anything with no consequence which is not how the real world works.

Then want to be able to say what they want carte Blanche like “the good ol days” with no repercussion. That’s why they play the victim role, in order to create this contrived safe space: “i’m a straight white male, I’m always the villain, I can’t speak my mind.” No, you’re simply a p*ssy, who uses “PC” as a caveat to be an ignorant bigot/racist.
It’s all Lenny Bruce’s fault
They hear old Lenny Bruce routines, and say “oh all I have to do to become a notorious, legendary comedian is use the n-word.”

Lenny Bruce was jailed repeatedly, he didn’t give a fukk about consequences. These new comedians can’t even handle getting called racists because they just use racial epithets for shock value. Not that I condone it, but Lenny Bruce was attempting to make a point. He wasn’t just going on stage to yell offensive shyt in a microphone because his white privilege meant he could get away with it - which is basically all those Daniel tosh, Amy Schumer, Anthony Jeselnil, Cumia, Howard Stern (etc) types do for a living. Go on stage and say offensive shyt to a room full of likeminded drunk white people.

Then if there ever is an overlap between those idiots and people of color - you get the fukkinng Michael Richards situation. And even THAT absolutely heinous racial tirade in the fukking 21st century, is swept under the rug by Jerry Seinfeld (a man who says he doesn’t give money to homeless people) because “Kramer was just trying to be funny!”

:snoop:

Let someone go on stage and say they’re going violently assault Jerry Seinfeld’s kids, see if he “gets the joke” then.