Racist cac Joe rogan tired of people racist against white peiple

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up. Anthony was always being called out for his racism.

You know, you really gave yourself away with that "sjw" bullshyt.

Joe Rogan: "All I've been hearing about Africa lately is what's going on with white farmers in SA. It's very scary stuff... people are encouraging people to attack white farmers." <--- This his him promoting the white genocide conspiracy. He's making a wild statement then claiming ignorance of its cause, not questioning whether it is happening or not. And when confronted over it, he sourced a bunch a white supremacists.

Gave myself how?

I just don't think the nikka racist.

You coli nikkas taking this serious af

wouldn't expect any less from a nikka with a black beard avy
:mjgrin:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
It’s so easy to be for ideas and not actually stand anywhere on specific issues
:comeon:
Joe Rogan rides for black people heavy

Let him defend some other idea and this site loses their mind

Joe Rogan is literally one of the last cacs this site should be crying about on a regular basis but unfortunately that just shows how serious this site is about discussing real issues.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This shyt is so funny. White people always crack when they feel they are being discriminated against or not treated fairly and it doesn't even have to be any major shyt. Hell the blue eyed brown eyed test shows that. We been dealing with unfair treatment for the longest from everybody and when we speak its always on some "you're just being paranoid or maybe you shouldn't have done this or that". Be white and have money and still bytch about being treated unfairly on some petty shyt. Get over yourself man. Deal with real racism like not being able to move to certain neighborhoods, get loans, or send your kids to school, or get shot dead in the streets by police b/c of your skin color, you know real racism and then start talking shyt. Racism is power. I'll leave this Paul Mooney clip to put this shyt into perspective

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
How many time will this dude have racist white men on his platform before ya'll realize he sympathizes with them?

Seriously, with all that black folk go through and how well the average white man has it, comparatively, what's there to be "tired" of?

Patrice used to be on their show all the time

:patrice:

e8ve47.jpg

We gotta be honest about the Gawd Patrice , Gawd rest his soul...

People bring that up all the time and it doesn’t mean that they wasn’t racist. Trump and Donald Sterling rubbed elbows with blk folks all the time. Doesn’t invalidate anything

Why did nikkas pivot to Patrice O’Neal being on a radio show:mindblown:
This is about Joe Rogan:mindblown:
Patrice ain’t got shyt to do with the conversation that is being had in that room:mindblown:
It’s like nikkas will find every excuse for these cacs or throw another black man under the bus instead of focusing on the dog fukker, mayo breath, mouth breather in the video:mindblown::dahell::martin:

Millenial WS from the JRE/O&A realm LOVE Patrice Oneal.

I agree with all of this. Patrice would regularly call out O&A on their racism and not back down. He was there because it made him visible (audibly) to a large audience and he hated playing “the game” to get on in Hollywood. Did Patrice make some questionable moves? Yes. But I don’t think he was a c00n. He just believed in free speech because he was smart enough to see where things were headed. He was right on a lot of things too.

Btw, outside of YouTube videos featuring Patrice on O&A, I’ve never listened to their shows in their entirety.

Ya'll listened to more of 'em than me

But, he always struck me as happy to be the only negro in the room and their negro translator

Literally every show I've heard (clips, really) they talk about race...and you know white men only like talking about it under small circumstances

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
dudes in here making excuses simply because they like his show and can't handle the cognitive dissonance of someone they listen to often and enjoy is an undercover alt-right racist cac who instead of coming out and saying what he is think, invites guests on to say it for him.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
dude in here making excuses simply because they like his show and can't handle the cognitive dissonance of someone they listen to often and enjoy is an undercover alt-right racist cac who instead of coming out and saying what he is think, invites guests on to say it for him.
#FACKS

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ya'll listened to more of 'em than me

But, he always struck me as happy to be the only negro in the room and their negro translator

Literally every show I've heard (clips, really) they talk about race...and you know white men only like talking about it under small circumstances
AGAIN..
FOR THE LAST fukkING TIME..
WHAT IN THE BLUE fukk DOES PATRICE O’NEAL HAVE TO DO WITH THIS CONVERSATION:mindblown:
Y’all nikkas showing naked ass over this cac..
Y’all are sitting in here..
shytting on a dead man and deflecting from the REAL TOPIC:mindblown:
Okay..
So you have opinions on Patrice..
Make a fukking thread about him being a c00n, an agent, sambo,infiltrator...
Whatever else you want to call a dead Blackman ...
But this thread is about the false narrative and victim hood these two pink toe, circle jerk, faq ass cacs are trying to pass off as Free Speech..
When everybody can see this is about two cacs hiding behind the Free Think Moniker(which we all know is Alt-Right rhetoric)crying about Reverse Racism that doesn’t exist:mindblown:
Please stop including me in quotes because y’all nikkas ain’t talking about the REAL subject at hand..
And at this point..
Y’all just slurping these two pseudo intellectual cacs and shytting on a dad black man for absolutely no fukking reason:camby:

Daps
Joe Rogan podcast>>>

Not saying I agree with whatever he said tho. Because I'm not going to lie, I didn't watch the video.

But I don't get how we don't get that calling them racist all the time has them feeling some type of way. I mean, it's fukk their feelings.
But what we expect? We expect them to them to stand around and proudly agree that we call them racist cracker ass crackers?

I just don't understand why we get so butt hurt over that they get so butt hurt.

I hope I made sense and the coli brehs understand me

The title of this thread is "Racist CAC Joe Rogan............"

The irony and hypocricy on this kind of subject here, is fukking hilarious sometimes. You don't want to feel like racism against blacks is what it is (it is a big problem obviously but still)... yet 100% of the time you ever address a white person, you only verbalize hateful and racist sentiments even when that energy wasn't drawn from them at all.

Could be a post about a white person acting like a fool in public at the mall or something random. Sure enough the thread is "Cac does X, Y and Z" and then the comments are "yeah! fukk that cac! Serves him right for being a Cac!"

............. "but stop treating my people that way!!!"

You don't have to agree with everything a person says, or all of their ideaologies. I fukking hate country music more than most things in the world, and my woman loves it.

"fukk that stupid bytch for enjoying the cadence of Leann Rimes! She could never be a good life partner!!!!!"

..... that perspective would have ruined myself allowing myself to engage in what has turned out to be the most meaningful personal connection and relationship I have ever had in life.

Obviously taste in music is a wide extreme from the subject of racism and prejudice people... but the concept is the same.

Also want to say Joey Diaz moments on Rogan's podcast are some of the funniest moments and clips in the world LOL I love that motherfukker

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It comes down to this

With the media in everyone’s hands not just theirs

(Social media)

They are seeing we don’t have to or need to be around them

And they never seen that before and that’s their version of racism

We are outwardly saying “ we don’t want you around we don’t trust you we can do without you”

Things like

Black panther being so big

The boycotts of

Papa johns working

And their boycott of Nike

Not making a mark

Made them go :ohhh:

Social media, for better or worse, made the playing field even with the constant social pressure of white people. White folks, for the first time since the Civil Rights Movement, are constantly being called out on their BS. It reached a point where they act up and just be open with their bigotry

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Nobody called opie and anthony racists or white supremacists in those days

It was a different time in the mid 2000s and was way before the Trump /Woke era

Woke era started when all these police shootings on unarmed black victims started happening right after the other during Obama's presidency

There was a ton of racial jokes between the comedians of that era and it was never really looked at as offensive in the mid 2000s ....
I definitely did. I was listening to talk radio a lot in the early 2000s and I didn’t fukk with them at all cuz of the racist shock jock schtick