☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There are indian rastas so not sure what was the point of you bringing that up. Also your comment makes no sense in regards to saying fukk Africa, and you're not even AA soooo....think you need that ban
i'm not fukking indian

good god

let it go

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The only one fishing and being a contrarian in here is you

But you're fishing for a neg train

And I don't make threats over the internet so you can keep those fantasies to yourself
You quoted me fukk nikka. My comment was in agreement with the OP but unfortunately a lot of you can’t read or write properly. You’re talking like a give a fukk about a neg train for saying nothing remotely bad.
Guess I was right your nikkas care more about daps and reps in 2019.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
im not sure what youre getting at.. but, you came in here and posted some dumb ass race-baiting comment..

i looked over your profile, and you've been flagged numerous times for race-baiting/racism by admin.. which is pretty telling in itself..

are you saying that admin flagged your racist/race-baiting comments for no reason.. :dahell:

letras-de-madera-time-for-two.jpg

Let’s go two for two today

Explain the flags @Nomad1

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You quoted me fukk nikka. My comment was in agreement with the OP but unfortunately a lot of you can’t read or write properly. You’re talking like a give a fukk about a neg train for saying nothing remotely bad.
Guess I was right your nikkas care more about daps and reps in 2019.
And you were the first one to even MENTION daps or reps simpleton

Clearly you do care about them since you won't stop bringing them up simpleton

You made that goofy ass post for attention simpleton

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was going around saying shyt like this (in response to Zimmerman murdering Trayvin Martin):

That racist dirtbag cac y'all be dapping up been running around posting sly white supremacist shyt for years with impunity. He's a hate filled Trump supporting dikkhead who on several occasions even called Black skin ugly. Cac needs his ass kicked tbh.

I need to see SCCIT's arse gone for good! He actually said the Original Israelites were his own Mizrahi semi Cacs-when he didn't get banned I knew he had an in with the Mods here.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And you were the first one to even MENTION daps or reps simpleton

Clearly you do care about them since you won't stop bringing them up simpleton
You brought up a neg train. Like I said idc about daps and reps in 2019 like some of you. Y’all don’t even care about Trayvon.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Most likely because nobody reported it and/or it wasn't brought to a Mod's attention.

And for the record I don't mean @ a Mod. I don't pay attention to that shyt. I routinely have 100+ alerts when I come here, it's damn near impossible to sift through them and find complaints.

99.99% of the problems on this board, do not get reported. I know this, because I see what is reported.

Then people complain about things don't get done. It's like your house is on fire, nobody calls the fire department to deal with it....then saying "but they didn't do their job!"

Fred.

:whoa: I'm not saying that at all

• Dap
Reactions: hex

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You brought up a neg train. Like I said idc about daps and reps in 2019 like some of you. Y’all don’t even care about Trayvon.
I brought it up because you keep mentioning daps and reps when no one else was even talking about that simpleton

Again, you in here making contrarian "look at me" attention whoring posts simpleton, not me

Daps
how did I spell a math equation wrong?
there was multiple people in that thread, who saw it.. :gucci:

the photo was deleted, quickly after.. im sure you'll deny it, and someone will post it up again.. and, you will get to juelzing and crying in Event Staff.. :russell:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
there was multiple people in that thread, who saw it.. :gucci:

the photo was deleted, quickly after.. im sure you'll deny it, and someone will post it up again.. and, you will get to juelzing and crying in Event Staff.. :russell:

I recall that too. One or two characters were out of place

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
this is true, also..

theres alot of posters like him.. alot of them just change their name.. dap-fish all day & night, and alls forgiven.. :mjpls:

Since we putting it all the way out there:

@#Championships is a black Trump supporter who got his reps reset because he's been riding with #ADOSGang... :bpmjpls:

Dude been posting alt-right sh!t from jump, but he's been getting a pass :bpmjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.