Racist dirtbag poster The Cac Mamba finally getting banned Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you first post in this thread was race-baiting..

you literally, just did the same thing that got cacmamba jammed up.. :what:
My post isn’t a race bait. But since you like to look for very old posts of what others have said, find more of my TLR posts that you think align with people like the cac mamba, Napolean and so on.
I’ll wait.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’m just looking at a post that has truth to it but being used in a dis-honest way. I’ve supported Tray, Mike Brown and all the other victims when people have posted about their stories on TLR. I have a high rep because I’m not a brain dead TLR poster looking for daps, you probably are tho
You're about to embarrass yourself in here

I suggest you fall back a bit:francis:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
you just basically admitted to everything i said.. :mjlol:

"im mad about immigrants exploiting Black labor.. :sas1:"

fukk up outta here with that bullsh!t.. you gonna get in here and pretend you care about Black folks when you was MAD AT BLACK FOLKS FOR DEFENDING MIKE BROWN..

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/remember-when-napolean-aka-∆y-f-∆x-sh-tted-on-black-folks-for-supporting-mike-brown.521894/

"i said fukk Africa, because i was frustrated.. :to:"

get all the way the fukk up outta here.. how you talking sh!t on a country full of Black people for supposedly not doing sh!t for Black people, when you yourself LIED ABOUT BEING BLACK.. AND, AGAIN- DIDNT WANT BLACK FOLKS DEFENDING MIKE BROWN..:why:

and, lets not get into that time i aired you out for someone posting a pic with your screenname- BUT IT WAS SPELLED WRONG..

you a whole fukkin clown.. you shouldve BEEN up outta here, along time ago.. :camby:

This is gospel

Daps
My post isn’t a race bait. But since you like to look for very old posts of what others have said, find more of my TLR posts that you think align with people like the cac mamba, Napolean and so on.
I’ll wait.
im not sure what youre getting at.. but, you came in here and posted some dumb ass race-baiting comment..

i looked over your profile, and you've been flagged numerous times for race-baiting/racism by admin.. which is pretty telling in itself..

are you saying that admin flagged your racist/race-baiting comments for no reason.. :dahell:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
im not sure what youre getting at.. but, you came in here and posted some dumb ass race-baiting comment..

i looked over your profile, and you've been flagged numerous times for race-baiting/racism by admin.. which is pretty telling in itself..

are you saying that admin flagged your racist/race-baiting comments for no reason.. :dahell:
If I say I agree with the first part of what that cac said, then continue to say it has nothing to do with Trayvon (essentially agreeing with your post) how is that race baiting? Are you serious? It’s obvious you nikkas are looking for daps don’t pretend to care about Trayvon:mjlol:
Yes I remember the post (one which I have apologized to one of the mods I forgot).
Like I said I barely post on TLR, post all my shyt in this thread :mjlol:.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You nikkas fish for daps and reps it’s true. I don’t care about your empty threats little nikka:mjlol:
The only one fishing and being a contrarian in here is you

But you're fishing for a neg train

And I don't make threats over the internet so you can keep those fantasies to yourself

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why wasn't he banned for that post at the time :dwillhuh:

Think that make you go hmm... :bpmjpls:

I peeped his posting style when I first joined a couple years ago; dude is hella disingenuous. He'll consistently make the same argument, wait for a response, then make the exact opposite argument in the same damn thread :mjlolhairfade:

Also, this is the best time to bring up my own exposal thread for @the cac mamba :mjgrin: in which he ethered himself with his first reply. :dead:

Spotting Bad Faith Arguments (Or: @the cac mamba's Playbook)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you just basically admitted to everything i said.. :mjlol:

"im mad about immigrants exploiting Black labor.. :sas1:"

fukk up outta here with that bullsh!t.. you gonna get in here and pretend you care about Black folks when you was MAD AT BLACK FOLKS FOR DEFENDING MIKE BROWN..

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/remember-when-napolean-aka-∆y-f-∆x-sh-tted-on-black-folks-for-supporting-mike-brown.521894/

"i said fukk Africa, because i was frustrated.. :to:"

get all the way the fukk up outta here.. how you talking sh!t on a country full of Black people for supposedly not doing sh!t for Black people, when you yourself LIED ABOUT BEING BLACK.. AND, AGAIN- DIDNT WANT BLACK FOLKS DEFENDING MIKE BROWN..:why:

and, lets not get into that time i aired you out for someone posting a pic with your screenname- BUT IT WAS SPELLED WRONG..

you a whole fukkin clown.. you shouldve BEEN up outta here, along time ago.. :camby:

i never spelled my user name wrong

and i didn't defend zimmerman, i said he'd never be found guilty

you really are slow

stick to stuffing baby powder in cac butts for MTV shyts and giggles

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@hustlemania i checked, the only real c00nish thing I’ve said here was “we need to bomb chiraq” which in hindsight was a terrible comment because I gave no context.
Rest of my “hate speech” warnings was dissing that dead cac Bowie. I haven’t gotten a warning in 3 years.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Nah, don't do that. You're KNOWN for lying your whole ass off. Don't pull the bullshyt out for clout.

First of all, i'm a first generation american. My folks are black jamaicans who got american citizenship in the late 90s. I'm black. I have rastas in my family. I'm mad about how ILLEGAL immigration is used against black americans and has been exploited for 40+ years to hurt black labor.

Second of all, I was referring to africa in frustration (in 2014) not helping black americans when they have entire nation states that could help the black american community when europe, asia, and latin america have literal efforts to elevate their communities in North America.
There are indian rastas so not sure what was the point of you bringing that up. Also your comment makes no sense in regards to saying fukk Africa, and you're not even AA soooo....think you need that ban

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why wasn't he banned for that post at the time :dwillhuh:

Most likely because nobody reported it and/or it wasn't brought to a Mod's attention.

And for the record I don't mean @ a Mod. I don't pay attention to that shyt. I routinely have 100+ alerts when I come here, it's damn near impossible to sift through them and find complaints.

99.99% of the problems on this board, do not get reported. I know this, because I see what is reported.

Then people complain about things don't get done. It's like your house is on fire, nobody calls the fire department to deal with it....then saying "but they didn't do their job!"

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.