Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: I'm not saying that at all

I don't mean you, I'm saying in general. If you look at the complaints in threads on the entire site, vs what is actually reported....it would be like 1%. If that. And most of that is frivolous nonsense.

Fred.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I brought it up because you keep mentioning daps and reps when no one else was even talking about that simpleton

Again, you in here making contrarian "look at me" attention whoring posts simpleton, not me
No ones talking about daps and reps because you guys are fishing. Why else was this thread made? It literally has nothing to do with Trayvon on a substance issue

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So when is Napoleon next? :lupe:
26192936.gif

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since we putting it all the way out there:

@#Championships is a black Trump supporter who got his reps reset because he's been riding with #ADOSGang... :bpmjpls:

Dude been posting alt-right sh!t from jump, but he's been getting a pass :bpmjpls:

Speaking as not only a resident of St. Louis, but as a person who grew up in and around Ferguson:

I think the main issue in the Mike Brown shooting was largely overlooked by the black community: over-policing, rather than just police brutality. I said it then and I'll say it now: Mike Brown was stopped for no reason, but he acted dumb with the wrong cop and got shot. Officer Wilson was wrong to escalate the situation (and was known to have conduct issues when he worked for Jennings PD), but they both had their part to play in the situation. :yeshrug:

The shooting was a result of a larger problem of police officers and legal officials being enabled to harass low-income African-Americans for the purpose of increasing revenues for many of the municipalities in St. Louis County. Officers were often encouraged to stop pretty much anyone in traffic or on the street to check for warrants and/or write tickets. I have been a victim of this as well, and I've personally paid over $1800 in fines to Ferguson, Florissant, and other municipalities since the age of 17 for traffic-related offenses. :francis:

Here's the DOJ report done on the Ferguson Police Department. I read the whole thing, and it was no surprise to me that they found gross misconduct among police and legal officials. It was this kind of environment that enabled Mike Brown to get shot in the way he did.

Who was that caping for Nap in the Mike Brown thread tho?

:mjlit:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
It was a fact, what he said.

But the context, the optics. That makes it disgusting, if not that at the minimum its stupid and makes no logical sense.

What a disingenuous post, as if the fact more black on black crime happens than white on black crime justifies or excuses what Zimmerman did. What a massive deflection.

"What does that have to do with the price of tea in China" distilled into a post.

Most white people are killed by white people. Does this justify any crimes a black person commits on a white person?

Fridge Temperature IQ posting. Granted, this was 6 years ago. Its possible things may have changed and he hasn't slipped up since. I don't think it an outright racist post so much as it is a very low IQ, irrational post with racist connotations.

I do remember him being slimey about Trump for the longest, he was very passive aggressive about it in Higher Learning.

What was he banned for.

Status
Not open for further replies.