Racist fraternity email exposed at University of Maryland "Don't invite any ****** gals"

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
But see he used Ni-gger as a form of disrespect, but Ni-gga as a term of endearment.

So everything evens out.

:sas2: :sas1:

For any member of the University community who needs support, please contact the Counseling Center. Appointments can be scheduled in person at the Shoemaker Building or by calling (301) 314-7651. - See more at: http://www.president.umd.edu/statements/campus_message031215.cfm#sthash.UXdqR3Jc.dpuf

:dead:

"Curry monster" is about to go viral on the racism circuit.

I said in the Oklahoma white fraternity racism chant thread, there will be 100 more parties where fraternity racism will occur in the next year. I said they would milk that one for 2 weeks, but I guess getting a fresh geographical location on the same theme is even better. Gives it that its "national epidemic" angle :bryan:.

Again, this will be milked for the rest of the year, as more clumsy racist remarks are exposed.
By December, if this is the only type of provocative thing you are getting off the news, while 25 more important things occurred, but were diluted to barely being mentioned, then the(ir) mission was accomplished
full

Last edited by a moderator:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
he insulted indian asian and black women
then proceeded to say "unless they're hot"

a racist who is willing to fukk the races he hates

that's interesting
I really hope feminist don't turn this into their thing completely ignoring the racist shyt that was said.
I can definitely see them doing that.