Racist fraternity email exposed at University of Maryland "Don't invite any ****** gals"

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Wow.
I wonder what ethnicityZiggy's gf is.
Why would you want a "ratchet" party? (Isn't ratchet a bad thing?)
Also, I wonder how many women had sex at that party...

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
looks so fake to me lol

This dude fd up somethin serious, he literally crossed all lines possible (racism, rape, poor grammar in college)

I hope this is fake, dudes cant be out there planning rapes and shyt

The email itself isn't fake. His friend tried to defend him in a comment thread saying "oh that's just AJ, he's just joking". Plus the guy deleted all his social media accounts after

Tae

All Star
Daps
Just seen this on my fb. Damn, my alma mater :mjcry: I hate it had to be us. Just got exposed last night, idk if it has or will go viral but it's kind of fresh.

The fraternity dude is in is called Kappa Sig. Dude has since went and tried to delete all his social medias.

This cac was just foul, racism and rape :scusthov:. The modern white fraternity brehs...

11044576_10153156110967463_5582234173597065795_o.jpg

School President just released a statement: http://www.president.umd.edu/statements/campus_message031215.cfm

:francis:

@mastermind
@FAH1223
@Boesky
@superunknown23
@THE MACHINE

Is the dude that wrote the email white, black, or from TheColi :patrice:?
We all know dudes here don't mess with chicks unless they are dimes, although white chicks and stereotypical looking Latinas who are a 5-6 is equivalent to a dime black chick. I'm surprised the curry monsters didn't get an average pass as well :ohhh:

:lolbron:

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Is the dude that wrote the email white, black, or from TheColi :patrice:?
We all know dudes here don't mess with chicks unless they are dimes, although white chicks and stereotypical looking Latinas who are a 5-6 is equivalent to a dime black chick. I'm surprised the curry monsters didn't get an average pass as well :ohhh:

:lolbron:
so not funny :camby: