Raise Your fukking Children! 3 Boys...11,12 and 16 Years Old Are In Custody After Robbing A Bank

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of these wild tales are only ever heard of in the US..there's a criminal element promoted in modern culture and fed to these kids that outlawing is perfectly fine to raise some funds.
This country is based on lies, shady deals, slavery, and death. Leaders of the federal and state governments don’t want to fully atone for America’s sins and we have the society we live in today.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Brotha on that Bob Barker wave.
:mjlol:
It’s sad you can’t speak the truth. Unfortunately, the wrong people pop out kids and these kids have to be raised by the streets.
:mjcry:
Little a$$holes influence others to do bad things. It is what it is right?
:manny:
I’ll tell my daughters if you can’t see the person you are dealing with as somebody you would want your son to be exactly alike…
Keep them let’s closed. Bums/lames/scammers shouldn’t be able to touch women until they fix their lives.
:pachaha:
Unfortunately a lot of these degenerates attract women because of the drama. It's a never ending cycle

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Government should provide free vasectomies, women should swallow and abortion should be legal. It's apso why prospective parent should have to graduate a class with a parenting license. If their kid fukks up the parent and kids should both do time or face having their hands cut off
They called this Eugenics back in the day

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Government should provide free vasectomies, women should swallow and abortion should be legal. It's apso why prospective parent should have to graduate a class with a parenting license. If their kid fukks up the parent and kids should both do time or face having their hands cut off
The government would end up out right brining/forcing nikkas into vasectomies, the government shouldn’t do anything with our bodies. Why yall trust this institution so much when they can’t even keep our housing and food costs low?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Society should have consequences. You gotta get a license for pretty much everything and you can't steal or rob people without hands
I really dislike these responses. People who wave the proverbial hands at others because that's the easy solution, wish death and pain to wrongdoers smh. As if you were not young once and made mistakes. Clearly if they are 16, 11 and 12 doing something this dangerous they were extremely desperate and likely suffer in poverty and wanted something drastic done to remedy their situation. It's not saying they shouldn't receive some sort of punishment for their crimes but it should be some sort of redemption for kids who make these kind of mistakes

You don't execute them you make more preventive measures in for form of resources, opportunities and services. But society continues to demonstrate that will always be last on their list and don't want to help anyone but themselves but want to complain about the inevitable results of poverty poor schooling and lack of opportunities. I myself was homeless at age 13 and did a lot of dumb shyt because I felt I had to on order to survive. If someone killed me for a mistake I made I'm not here now a changed person taking care of my family. We all need redemption in some form or another.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
*remembers thread were a woman begged men to be mentors to young boys and nikkas copped pleas*
We are supposed to be providing resources to protect the most vulnerable in our society. That remains true until it comes to young black boys. No matter the age they want the firing squad on them smh.