Raise Your fukking Children! 3 Boys...11,12 and 16 Years Old Are In Custody After Robbing A Bank

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You can have a dog for 5 years and have the best time of your life then somewhere during the 6th year get tired, pissed or bored of it and get rid of it or have it put down.

Some of these wild tales are only ever heard of in the US..there's a criminal element promoted in modern culture and fed to these kids that outlawing is perfectly fine to raise some funds.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of these wild tales are only ever heard of in the US..there's a criminal element promoted in modern culture and fed to these kids that outlawing is perfectly fine to raise some funds.
Don't be mad, invest in private prisons. There's money to be made from criminals and people who dont follow the law. The school to prison pipeline was never shut down. The system is working effectively as designed.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Don't be mad, invest in private prisons. There's money to be made from criminals and people who dont follow the law. The school to prison pipeline was never shut down. The system is working effectively as designed.

And if you move sloppy it'll pluck you right out.

And US prison sentences are possibly the longest in the whole world.
This is to ensure your extended federal upkeep gives investors a longer check. They'd make a lot less from you doing a 6 month stint vs a 6 year bid. :mjpls:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Breh you always posting crime stories from where you live shyt weird. You a idiot bruh
Good deflection
No one is forcing you to live in Buffalo
Stop following me around
I took my foot off your neck after I found out about your abusive childhood
Leave me alone

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good deflection
No one is forcing you to live in Buffalo
Stop following me around
I took my foot off your neck after I found out about your abusive childhood
Leave me alone
Stop quoting me fakkit before I smack the shyt outta you like I did my 40 year old former moms whatever the fukk p*ssy.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop derailing my thread with your childhood trauma
Go see a shrink
Bring your own doll
Are you a fakkit or just don’t understand simple English stop quoting me. I would literally fukk you up real shyt stop quoting me goodbye.

Edit: I’m not reading a thing you typing :pachaha:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Government should provide free vasectomies, women should swallow and abortion should be legal. Also why prospective parent should to have to graduate a class with a parenting license. If their kid fukks up the parent and kids should both do time or face having their hands cut off
giphy.gif

Brotha on that Bob Barker wave.
:mjlol:
It’s sad you can’t speak the truth. Unfortunately, the wrong people pop out kids and these kids have to be raised by the streets.
:mjcry:
Little a$$holes influence others to do bad things. It is what it is right?
:manny:
I’ll tell my daughters if you can’t see the person you are dealing with as somebody you would want your son to be exactly alike…
Keep them let’s closed. Bums/lames/scammers shouldn’t be able to touch women until they fix their lives.
:pachaha:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Government should provide free vasectomies, women should swallow and abortion should be legal. Also why prospective parent should to have to graduate a class with a parenting license. If their kid fukks up the parent and kids should both do time or face having their hands cut off

The Ayatollah Payday23 has spoken.

:blessed: